Reviews (1 011)
1 011 results
All reviews dive resort open water certification west bay restaurant staff great diving water taxi rooms are clean lobster the reefs sea life lion fish can't wait to go back boat captain felt safe cable tv the entire staff bars and restaurants
79 - 84 of 1 011 reviews
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Excellent location, very nice, clean, safe resort, steps from the beach, convenient water taxi.
Exceptional manager Paulo and his staff, each of them: Derrol, Edwin, Jannel, Marvin, Marconi, Yobani, Ramiro, Sterling, Dubon, Karim and housekeeping Elizabeth, very approachful, helpful and accommodating. Chef known as the best on the island! House entertainment Jensen and his percussionist very good, talented musicians. I enjoyed every moment, look forward to returning!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Rafa_Brioso_, General Manager at Splash Inn Dive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Mr. / Mrs.

On behalf of our team members & myself, thank you for taking the time to write to trip-advisor and comment on your recent experience at Splash Inn ! It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

We appreciate that you took the time to write a review to share your vacation experience and are glad to hear you enjoyed your holiday with us. We hope you visit us again, as you are already part of Splash Inn Dive Resort family.
Have a great day!

Kindest regards

Reviewed 28 March 2018

My friends and I had the best experience at this resort. Every meal we had was absolutely delicious, the ginger lemonade was out of this world, and the staff even better. I had nothing but a positive experience with Splash Inn Dive Resort and look forward to returning! Order the lobster and steak... you will NOT be disappointed.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Rafa_Brioso_, General Manager at Splash Inn Dive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear Melissa,
On behalf of all the staff, I would like to thank you for your very nice words!
We're all so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciated our service and kindness of the staff!
We are all totally committed to offering a relaxing and unforgettable experience to our Clients, and I am so glad you felt this.

We hope you visit us again, as you are already part of the Splash Inn Dive Resort family.
Kindest regards,

Reviewed 27 March 2018

I cant say enough about this establishment and their superior level of service. The accommodations were as expected and met our expectations. The food and the service at the restaurant were among the best we have experienced in central america

Stayed: March 2018

Dear Mr. / Mrs.
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience and feedback.
Our goal and intention is always to meet and exceed the expectations of our guests and we are proud to read that that made it one more time.

Once again, thanks for your comments and it’s good to know that you‘re thinking in coming back. It will be really a pleasure to host you again!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

My Son and I stayed for 7 days. The resort was very nice, right in the middle of West End. Breakfast buffet included in room rate was a plus. Room had a frig, which was nice. Our room was only a few steps from the lobby and the Dive shop. A few more steps and you are in the ocean.
The dive shop was excellent, top notch instructors and guides. We would definitely return.
Tip; bottle water is not provided in the room, if you bring your own bottle the bar area will happily fill it for you as often as needed. Less plastic waste this way.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Mr. / Mrs.

Many thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback following your recent stay with us at the Splash Inn Dive Resort. I was absolutely delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we met your expectations. I was very proud to read your feedback that I have already shared with my team. A good hotel is nothing without a great team to back it up so again many thanks for your kind words. We all look forward to welcoming you back once again in the near future.
My best wishes,

Reviewed 24 March 2018

If you're a diver there isn't a better place to stay and dive in Roatan. The food is fantastic rooms clean and comfortable . The best part is their dive shop extremely professional Uys Fernando and Miriam all are exceptional dive masters,loved hanging out with them i can guarantee i'll be back for another week of unforgettable diving. Thanks to all of them my vacation turned out to be five stars

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Mr. / Mrs.

On behalf of all the staff, I would like to thank you for your very nice words!

Kindest regards,