“So good we kept coming back for more!”
Review of Bean Crazy

Bean Crazy
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in West End
Reviewed 12 October 2018

My wife and I and some friends had lunch at Bean Crazy, and we loved it so much that we came back for breakfast later that week. The food is awesome, the staff is attentive, and the place is very well-kept. I highly recommend this place!

Reviewed 22 September 2018

WE fell into the coffee shop restaurant and were delighted by the variety of choices, terrific service , and pricing ,$ 5 frappe $7 sandwich, excellent AC. This became our de facto place to go, 3 visits in 4 days .and once for take out. terrific each time and well worth a drop by or residence in the heat of the day.

Reviewed 13 September 2018

Fab for breakfast and lunch, air-conditioned, good quality food at good prices.Lovely coffee too. Friendly staff, good choice on the menu

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 3 September 2018

I love their food so much, and the staff is super nice. I love this place so much that I have to go every week.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

We found this place on the first day we were in Roatan. Very nice, and very good coffee and biscottes. The baristas were friendly and were able to decipher coffee talk from Portland good job! It’s a great place to watch the day start for the town before diving.

Date of visit: August 2018