“Beautiful view, great value, good service.”
Review of Via Sacra

Via Sacra
Ranked #6 of 86 Restaurants in Ohrid
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

The setting, just behind the church of St Sophia, is absolutely stunning and is the perfect place to escape the main tourist drag but also watch the comings and goings through the old town. The service is welcoming and the staff speak good English - handy when Cyrillic gets a bit too much! We enjoyed a generous pizza and Ohrid cake, as well as very reasonably prized Macedonian wine and draught beer, at half UK prices, but with double the quality. It's a great spot to watch the world go by and enjoy a huge pizza - because that's what holidays are for!

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

Via Sacra, beautiful view to sit outside and enjoy a nice dinner. Especially of a warm summer night. St Sophia looks spectacular at night when lights are on. Why am I telling you this, this was the highlight of our dinner.
The service was good, friendly and attentive.
The food..... the shopska salad delicious. Organic cucumbers and tomatoes, the was it should be. The pizza.... have to say one of the worse I’ve had in Ohrid. We could not eat it. I’m surprised of the positive feedback for their pizza. Sarma was on the bland side. However their selsko meso was really good. Overall food was average.

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Great location, good food both local and European style, attentive service, best English skills we've experienced in Macedonian restaurants.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

This was on my shortlist of possible restaurants before I arrived and I'm glad I opted to go in. Nice boho sort of atmosphere with electric blues at an unobtrusive volume, and excellent fare, friendly staff and fast service.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

We had dinner here our last evening in Ohrid and were very satisfied. Both with the food and service. The view is also great and the square much more quiet than any place by the lake.