Reviews (2 057)
2 057 results
1 087
1 087
All reviews pizza italian restaurant pools holiday sharm diving
24 - 29 of 2 057 reviews
Reviewed 23 May 2016

rooms where kept clean and towels changed everyday-several pools which was great-candy floss 4 kids a bonus and popcorn-
beach was lovely although not 4 swimming-amazing sealife around-
staff helpfull and animation team good!!
only sad thing i found was the food was horrid-few years prior stayed at holiday village and the food was top-also alot of russians in this hotel and the staff seem more pleasing to them-although i had no problems with them or the staff-think it just more popular 4 Russians. Additionally found more couples then familys but again-no bother wouldnt come back purely for the food which is a shame as the set up in terms of pools was a bonus!!
-OH I 4GOT TO MENTION-DID HAVE A COUPLE THINGS FALL OFF IN THE ROOM-ASKED RECEPTION TO FIX-BUT THEY NEVER DID-WAS HERE FOR 2 WEEKS-SO VERY POOR IN THAT RESPECT!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 May 2016

well kept. good value. great pools. fantastic staff. food was good nothing fantastic. must say the al la carte was lovely especially indian. were very lovely on my birthday with cake and special note - i hadn't told them it was my birthday so this was extra nice. overall great value for money and would come again.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 February 2016

We read some horrendous reviews, infact I think nearly all were bad prior to going to this hotel in 2012. At the time, I hadn't heard of trip advisor, and I had booked the holiday on the ratings of the travel agency.

Obviously, myself and partner were terrified of arriving when I had seen the reviews. However, it was absolutely lovely. The room and patio were beautifully kept. The gardens were kept lovely and clean. There is so much todo in Egypt we kept busy for 2 weeks with excursions to Cairo and bedouin camps and other various activities. It was very relaxing at the pool, my husband loved the slide (absolute child). We only ate once at the hotel as we ate most nights out or ordered a mcdonalds! The food was terrible but as Ive said - sharm is very busy and there are plenty of places to eat and its very cheap, or was at the time.

I would come back with children one day but not on a couples holiday. However, you do find the english stick together in a bar above reception playing cards to the early hours but we all mingled as there wasnt many of us and it was lovely!

And people need to stop moaning about the call to prayer... you are in a muslim country, you don't hear people moaning over our church bells in england!

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Laura B
Reviewed 29 December 2015

I stayed here for 10 days on an all inclusive basis.
The hotel is clean and well looked after, the pools are huge and well maintained.
The food isn't great, very bland and tasteless but edible.
The rooms are big and spacious with a kitchen and bar, the cleaners leave some great towel displays everyday.
Don't drink from the free water coolers!! Buy your own water! one of our group had 5 days in bed with a drip and countless doctors visits, it was due to the water not being properly filtered.
Apart from the water problem the hotel is a nice place.
Wouldnt stay again but its not the worst by far.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 December 2015

The hotel is really nice. and worth for money.

had some problems in the beginning, we had booked room for 3 person and they give us a room with one bed. It took 3 hours to find for us a proper room. Some stuff members need more training and food is not so good. In spite of that our stay was amazing. Room was clean and tidy, most of stuff are friendly and welcoming. Animation team was really good. Hotel area is so clean and beautiful every day was so relaxing.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends