Reviews (4 068)
1 859
1 166
1 859
1 166
All reviews slides pools holiday egypt lebanese waterpark excursions
11 - 16 of 4 068 reviews
Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

Two incredible weeks at Tirana where staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Food was amazing, amazing animations and beautiful beech with extremely clear and warm water. Tirana Aqua Park is perfect for families

Date of stay: October 2015
1  Thank andrzej p
Reviewed 23 May 2016

pros : excellent aqua par , friendly staff , excellent animation team and great value for money . the location is very quiet

Cons : the beach is very bad . food quality is below average and the room is below average as well

Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank MohamedI137
Reviewed 15 May 2016

First time in Egypt and had a great time and can't wait to go back once restrictions are lifted. Tirana is a great hotel rooms are large and cleaned daily and if you spend a little time to get to know the person who cleans your room they will help you out and offer any advice you ask for (Ground floor family room serviced by Mohamed). The food was varied always something different to choose and my kids never went hungry at mealtimes, Indian restaurant was very good food was excellent. Plenty of space around the pools never had to go looking for beds and the shuttle bus to the beach we went to every other day for the snorkeling which is excellent in Egypt.
Would I go back to Egypt yes would I go back to Tirana yes

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank johnr23860
Reviewed 30 April 2016 via mobile

This is the worst hotel I've ever stayed at!!
When I called to reserve they told me to choose the rooms' view so I chose sea view or pool view and when I went I was surprised that there is no nearby sea to get its view and that all the pool view rooms are occupied so they gave us two rooms with a garden view and another one with asphalt view!!!
Food is aweful and all of it includes eggplant which was funny but disgusting...
Terribly rude staff!
Nothing's fine there just don't go
I'd never go back!!

Date of stay: July 2015
4  Thank Madonna M
Reviewed 29 April 2016 via mobile

We stayed for a week at the hotel they put us in a far away building that was dark and dingy. We asked to move they did that after a day. My new room had a shower door that made a banging noise like glass was cracking whenever I opened it. The room door I had looked like someone used a crowbar to pry it open so when I was leaving my room I had to forcefully slam it for it to lock.
The food was horrible at the buffet. The seperate restaurants were bearable. Minus the undercooked fish I recieved in the italian resturant. The animation team was very boring and seemed more interested in the commision they would get from offering outtings and annoyingly bugging us over and over to do things we werent interested in.
THE BIGGEST ISSUE was one of the egyptian workers, I am forgien my husband is egyptian but looks forgien. We went to get ice cream by the pool and when walking away the worker in his early 20's cursed us in arabic for no reason. Thinking my husband wasnt egyptian and wouldnt know. My husband went to the manager who was super nice about the issue and offered to close the italian restaurant and let us have a dinner alone there. We didnt but thanked him, but the worker who originally cursed us never even came to apologize even though he was working the bar infront of us all week after.
Speaking of the bar the drinks are watered down and if you ask for orange juice with your drink... You are getting sugar crystal orange juice that is mostly water flavoured there is no real fruit juice and the bartenders dont even know the basic classic drinks.
Also a man selling sand art yelled so harshly at a group of children playing near him that they were terrified crying to there parents. The parents went to see what was going on and he started yelling and swearing at the parents. They need to work on getting a better staff who are directly with the public. The manager and the hotel owner I guess were very nice to us. My husband has been there many times and said that it was better years before.

The pools good though.