Reviews (2 797)
2 797 results
1 768
1 768
All reviews animation team chicken great holiday salad special thanks amazing hotel evening shows main pool big thanks just returned from a week sasa redang pools egypt guys zizo sunbeds
91 - 96 of 2 797 reviews
Reviewed 3 November 2015 via mobile

OMG OMG this is my third visit to this AMAZING hotel since July this year. What can I say apart from it is that amazing. Oh yes it and I am taking my mum out for 2 weeks to spend Christmas & New Year for a Christmas to remember, Not only is the hotel beautiful, but the staff are beautiful and so so kind. The rooms are beautiful and clean the house keeping go in everyday and maintain the room up to a high standard as always, the pools which is many to choose from are kept clean to a high standard. The pool bar is great and the staff behind the bar are always smiling and friendly and also you can joke with them which is always good to see. The hotel is very very clean from entering the main gate all the way through the hotel, the beach is so so clean and on your door step which is great because you don't have to travel anywhere to get to a beach if you don't want to. The food in the hotel is very good, it has many restaurants which are all up to a high standard and the reason why I am saying this about the food is because I am in the Army as a chef and I have been a chef for 18 years so I kind of have a good background on different foods etc...... Also I am very particular about my food and dishes but these restaurants are at a good standard my only thing I would say is, if your not willing to try out Egyptian food etc then stay in England and go to Blackpool for 'Fish & chips'.!!!!!!!
I cannot praise the staff enough they are all AWESOME they would do anything for you from the pool guys right through to the waiters, bar staff, reception etc....everyone could not do more for you. The Manager Mr Youssef is superb.

Lastly the ANIMATION TEAM, how could I forget these guys?? NOT AT ALL. These guys and girls make the hotel complete, they are so so AMAZING and funny and as always so so full of energy, always in great moods and spirit. I would like to say a big thank you to Mega, Jamaica, Zorro, Sasha, Anastasia, & the rest of the team for such awesome entertainment which was throughout the day and then in the evenings the entertainment throughout the night was AMAZBALLS... So thank you again for making me laugh & cry so much.
I would like to say thank you to DJ Scotty B your music is #awesome in the disco

I can't wait to bring my mum out for Christmas & New Year because she has never been away for Christmas before and I thought the best Christmas present for her would be to take her back to the best hotel in Sharm...... Where we will have such a ball..... So Rehana Royal Beach Resort & Spa see you in December for 2 weeks

Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
RehanaHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Rehana Royal Beach Resort - Aquapark & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2016

Dear Sarah-Jane!
Warm greetings from Rehana Hotels & Resorts!
Thank you for choosing our resort as a destination for your vacation once again.
We are happy to know that you got very nice room and your stay was comfortable and enjoyable. Our chefs worked for you to create the best dishes to make you enjoy our Egyptian cuisine and hospitality.
Hope to welcome you again in a new season!

Reviewed 3 November 2015 via mobile

This is a wonderful hotel! It's very clean and nice hotel with a beautiful and large territory. And this hotel is the best animators in the world! They are very funny and good guys! Every day they turn into a holiday feast! Jamica is the best dancer and actor! I will definitely come back to this hotel again and see this wonderful guys again! You are the best! I love you guys! See you!!

Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends

Dear Elena!
Warm greetings from Rehana Hotels&Resorts!
Thank you for choosing our resort as a destination for your vacation and posting your review here.
We are happy to know that your stay with us was enjoyable and memorable.
Thank you for very nice words about our animation team and the atmosphere created by them.
When you will come back again please join our Rehana Repeater Club with a special list of benefits and discounts!

Reviewed 2 November 2015

This hotel has a separate dining room for Russians , what a fantastic idea this is. Our dining room was so peacefully quiet, the other one was busy x manic x noisey. Tammer our waiter was brilliant, he had our drinks ready for us as we arrived at the dining room, he made us feel so welcome, the manager always came for a chat asking if everything was ok, we had no complaints at all. We are returning to this hotel next year with more family.

Stayed: October 2015
1  Thank Angela R
RehanaHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Rehana Royal Beach Resort - Aquapark & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2016

Good afternoon!
Warm greetings from Rehana Hotels & Resorts!
First of all let us thank you for choosing our resort as a destination for your vacation and for taking the time to write a review about the wonderful days spent with us.
We value our guests and do our best to meet every needs and make a perfect holiday. Therefore, it's more pleased when our guests notice and appreciate our efforts.
We will be glad to meet you at our hotel again to show hospitality that surrounds guests Rehana Hotels & Resorts.

Reviewed 2 November 2015 via mobile

One of the best hotels I stopped at the Room was really clean and tidy when I arrived. Also everyone who works there are so polite and I felt so welcomed, The animation team had great personalities. The food was really good too. I can't wait to go again.

Stayed: November 2015

Dear guest!
Warm greetings from Rehana Hotels&Resorts
We are happy to know that your stay with us was enjoyable and memorable.
Rehana Hotels & Resorts

Reviewed 1 November 2015

Great location with shops right outside. Marvelous rooms. Very clean. Food is OK but have to dive in quick as some other guests piled plates so high without a care for anyone else even when they couldn't possibly eat that much. The hotel is very plush with many many pools. A bit of a problem getting sunbeds. Get up early like ze Germans lol. The beach is a stones throw from our room which was great. There is a good paddling area for those not confident in the deep sea. The reef shelf is incredible with many bright coral and fishes. If u don't mind being the only English then this is great in every other way. Great hotel

Stayed: December 2014