See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Rooms are very large for 6 or 8 people, in each room there is a bathroom with towels and toilet paper. On each bed there is a pillow, sheet and a blanket and you can keep your things in safe in your personal locker. There is no kitchen but you can buy something for the breakfast and eat it on the table in common inside or out in the small courtyard.
The hostel is about 3 minutes from the center of Trogir, moreover it is near to the supermarket, good restaurants and the pier from where depart the boats for day-trips
Staff is fantastic, I would you like to thank Marin for his availability and courtesy, I suggest to ask to the staff for boat trips and other, they will find you the best price and the best experience.
I suggest the hostel for young people who wants to travel with a limitated budget and wants to meet other traveling companions.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

Nice hostel with clean rooms and bathrooms. Staff is helpful and polite. Cool tables outside the hostel. The beds are a bit uncomfortable and there are some bells in the neighborhood that wake you up at 7/8 o'clock. The price is fair (~13€ for night).

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 8 December 2013

We arrived here early in the day and were able to easily find the hostel using the directions on the web and the signs. It is just across the bridge and is easy to walk into the old town or catch the nearby ferry to go to Split. The owner was very helpful, gave us advice on restaurants and what to see in the old town. He helped us plan our transportation to Split the next day which was much needed. The hostel was clean, cozy and comfortable with a bathroom and shower in the room. There are large lockers that you can fit your whole backpack in. There were only a few other people staying at the time, so it had a quiet, peaceful feel.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Blazenthol
Reviewed 2 November 2013

Booked here at short notice to be closer to the airport for an early flight. Hostel was recommended by my tour guide, and it ended up being a great choice.The owner was very friendly and helpful. Gave me some ideas of things to do for the afternoon and a great suggestion for dinner (TRS restaurant I think?). He told me how to get to the airport bus in the morning which was perfect, 10 or 15 minute walk to the bus stop. Good location, over the bridge from Trogir just off the main road. Supermarket and 24 hour bakery handy. Quiet for sleeping. Very clean and good lockers for packs. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Kiwi T
Reviewed 4 June 2013

I only stayed in the hostel for 2 nights but wished that I could have stayed longer. Great location near the old town, and also near to cafes and small supermarkets. The hostel itself is small, but the rooms are very good, even with large lockers (big enough for backpacks) and air conditioning (not needed in May though !). Very clean bathrooms, good showers with hot water and also a very friendly host/manager who will give you all the information that you could need. I wish that I could have stayed longer there, but I will definitely go back when I am next in the Split/Trogir area.

So for me, there will be only one choice for Trogir, this hostel !!

Room Tip: I only saw 2 dormitories, but the standards were good in both of them.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo