“For us was perfect”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We read lots of bad things about this restaurant, but it was a great. Nice view and very kind service. The launch was very tasty and fresh, and good price i think. Yes its not so fancy like the other restaurant but if you are not snob you will like it. Thanks for everything!

Reviewed 10 June 2018

We were looking for a quick, fairly inexpensive meal on our first night in Rovinj and were not disappointed, service was friendly and fast. We shared a dish of mussels and had a fish dish each. Good value for money.

Reviewed 3 June 2018

our tables were on a thin ledge next to the sea. great views but a little cramped. grilled fish really good, but vegetables disapointed.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

Saturday 23rd September 2017. Passing by and went into LAMPO RESTAURANT for lunch a great spot overlooking sea. I ordered beefsteak with pepper sauce costing 100 HRK. (The waiter had lighter coloured hair) When served I commented to my partner that it looked like burgers in that the meat had been trimmed to be round and was tough to eat. When the bill arrived I was charged for fillet steak 170 HRK which I know it wasn't although it had been trimmed in a round shape and in any case I didn't order fillet.

When the waiter was questioned he said I should have complained before eating but I ordered ordinary beefsteak so how would I have known it had been falsified to appear like fillet and therefore at an extra charge. He then shouted out that I must be Scottish!! (Racist or what) and he became very aggressive shouting out that German people are very good (being that we are English).

Anyhow we paid and left not wanting the confrontation. But to me this is a scam as I had no recourse.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Service was anything but friendly but bad it was not. Food was not terrible it was average with a fantastic view. Ordered
fried calamari it was tender and crispy. 2 pastas cooked decently.