“Highly recommended delicious Veggie ameal”
Review of restaurant Artha

restaurant Artha
Ranked #2 of 173 Restaurants in Porec
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Ate here last week with my daughter on the basis of the good reviews, and was certainly not disappointed.
The friendly welcome and service were much appreciated and the veggie platter we had is the best veggie food I’ve ever eaten out.
I would not hesitate to recommmed this gem of a place to vegetarians, vegans and meat eaters alike. Our favourite meal during our stay in Porec.

1  Thank Nic A

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I came across Artha after a quick search of good restaurants in Porec. We are not vegan/vegetarian, but after a week of eating cevapi and assorted meat platters, we wanted something a bit less heavy. We ordered the truffle pasta and white risotto and they were truly fantastic. They also serve the local craft beer Bura, which is delicious. Artha is a gem in Porec and well worth venturing away from the touristy main square for. Our waitress (didn’t catch her name, but she spoke English, Croatian, Italian, and German) was so lovely and welcoming to us, and it really made our experience even more enjoyable. Would recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for lighter Croatian fare that is still hearty and delicious.

Note: a group of four in their late 20s sat down and after a few min realized there were no meat/dairy options, and they left. Big mistake, they missed out!

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Spotted this place on trip advisor when looking for something affordable at the end of our holiday.
It’s veggie, but that honestly didn’t make a difference.
Hummus to die for on crunchy warm flatbread and very fresh salad; delicious creamy mushroom pasta, veggie tomato pasta with sunflower seeds; and very good local red wine.
Reasonable prices with this family run restaurant.

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

For inventive home cooked recipes made with love, this place is hard to beat. I couldn't have imagined that tempura tofu would work but it did and the veg patties were superb. The service was timely but unobtrusive. No wonder this is the No 1 rated restaurant in Porec. It wouldn't matter if you weren't vegetarian, the flavoursome food here would satisfy all palates. It was also inexpensive.

1  Thank 271barryl
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

I visited this restaurant with all my children. Two are vegetarian and two not. It's very difficult to find a restaurant that they are all happy with but this is it. The ladies were very friendly and impressively multilingual. The food was delicious and we plan to go back soon.