“Amazing stay, wonderful owner and host. Perfect.”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Bozic Apartments

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Sherryn M
Columbia, Maryland, United States
“Amazing stay, wonderful owner and host. Perfect.”
Reviewed 15 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

My daughter and I stayed here for 3 nights, so the owner gave us the apartment for no extra fee. I don't know how to explain the generosity and giving nature of those who live in Croatia. In my experience, they will do anything for you that they can. If they can't, they find someone else that can.

Mrko was the prime example of this giving nature of the Croatian people. Prior to arrival, he was also full of great advice for how to get around Croatia.
He drove us to Plitvicka Jezera every morning. He made sure we knew where we were going. And he was just so genuinely nice.

We had two beds (one a futon type couch), two bathrooms. Everything was updated and bright. Everything we might have needed was provided. Scads of outlets to charge your ipad, a lovely kitchenette. Fresh flowers everywhere. The place even had a movable wall
that gave us each our own room. I hope you get the idea. I was in Europe 6 weeks, and went to around 10 countries. This was my favorite place to visit and the best place to stay.

I do advise that you rent a car to get around Croatia.

Plitvicka itself deserves many days. It was so beautiful, I literally started crying, and could not stop, for a good 20-30 minutes. Make sure you start at the top and go to as much as you can while still being chillaxed from the surroundings. We saw a lot of folks who basically just grabbed the "money" shot, a lovely picture of the main waterfalls. They had no idea of the magical experience they had missed.

I will be going back, and sharing this remarkable experience with my hubby.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The separate bedrooms gave us some well needed room to ourselves.
Liked least: Not having a car.
Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Kajka90
“Very nice”
Reviewed 12 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

i would 100% reccommend this place to anyone and go back there. The owner was so friendly and helpful and the apartement was massive and clean. We originally booked to stay for only 2 nights but loved it so much we extended our stay for an extra night.

Not that far from the national park and supermarket

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing