“Great restaurant with so tasty asian food”

Spice Restaurant Hvar
Ranked #25 of 163 Restaurants in Hvar
Price range: US$7 - US$30
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: If you haven’t found the time to take that exotic journey around Asia, never fear. You can sample a true Thai adventure, courtesy of your taste buds, in the comfort of our kitchen. We are passionate about asian food and want everyone who dines at our restaurant to taste the love in every bite. Spice restaurant's menu offers a diversity of authentic, homemade dishes from all the corners of Asia under one roof. All of our dishes are made to order with homemade sauces.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I'm a fan of asian food and cuisine. I have been in many places in Dalmatia, but this place have the most delicious asian food. Recommendation!

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Great Asian food with great service. Our waiter recommended us our dishes and we were super happy. The vegetarian food was unbelievable as well. Our 2 children also had a great time watching the World Cup games on big screen TVs. Luckily the tv was mute which made the whole dinner relaxing.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

I have been in many places in Croatia and I am always very critical for Asian food but this place was delicious. The meat and noodles were properly cooked. The location could not be better as it is in the center of the town. The food came quite fast. The service was very friendly. I can recommend this restaurant to all the Asian food lovers! Since this page does not let me rate service, food and value I would like to mention that I would give 5 stars to all of them.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

This place is a Thai island in the centre of a Adriatic town. The food was great and service good too. We had a great evening

Reviewed 23 June 2018

Spice Restaurant is worth visiting if you have spent a long time in Croatia and want a change from the usual food offering! Me and my boyfriend had been in Croatia for around 10 days and were excited to find an Asian restaurant (we have travelled Asia and this is our favourite cuisine.

The food was okay. It was nice, but I couldn't enjoy it as it didn't taste like traditional Asian food. When we saw the menu we had got our hopes up (maybe our own fault) for authentic asian food but the flavours just weren't right. I got Nasi Goreng vege with added tofu - the flavour was very sweet and sickly, nothing like a true Nasi Goreng in Indonesia, and the tofu was undercooked. The tofu was still squeaky like jelly - I was gutted that I actually paid extra for this and it ruined the dish, I didn't finish my meal. My boyfriend had a Thai noodle dish (I don't remember which), he enjoyed it but again the flavour was wrong. This restaurant is also much more expensive than any of the surrounding restaurants, but it doesn't quite match the standards of the others.

Overall, if you're looking for something different to pizza and pasta, it might be worth visiting. But bare in mind this is not true Asian flavours!