Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 21/06/14
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
getaroom.comUS$110
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

During our stay in Crikvenica we love to have a coffee and desert on patio of Intercontinental during our morning or after dinner stroll. No matter how hot it is, there is always a breeze from the sea, servers are courteous and helpful ( especially Rosana) and prices are reasonable.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank TCork2014
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

After 3 days spent in Hotel Zagreb, this was blessing. Clean rooms, clean elevator and the most important - AC in our room.
Breakfast is just usual and not so extra but there is dinner to make everything better! Delicious food, great wine, soda and beer which was all for free. Clean lady did our room every day and left our room with beautiful smell, clean towels and floors (not like in Hotel Zagreb - we pay it same, sad). The only thing that we didn't like was our bathroom. Is was too small for us, my bf is a really big boy with wide shoulders, akong a shower was a nightmare for him.
I recommend this place, if I'm going to be in Crikvenica ever again - I'll be in Hotel International!

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

I'll try to be short. The hotel was build in 1960's, renovated in '86..no AC, the dinner is poor, breakfast is always the same!(really always)The bath is very, very small, shower curtain is uncleaned, the area around the shower/ on the wall is not clean ( hair and stuff), the ceiling in the shower is very low( I'm 167 cm) .. when you sit on the toilet you have to put legs in the shower,which is higher than normal.I gave 2 stars just because the kindness of the staff, they are all really nice and warm -hearted. There is no parking place even for the guests for free, you have to pay almost 60 kuna/day to put your car 3 streets away ! There is no fridge at all in the rooms!! There is 40 'C in the room.. There is one plug only in the whole room, we brought a fan, it was 3 of us-so you can choose: fan or charge a phone! We had led tv in the room, in the other rooms are very old televisions..found a cockroach one morning.Extremly noisy place, believe me!! You can not sleep if you close the balcony doors.. I'm attaching few pictures..3 of us were in the room, you do not have space for anything..If you don't turn the keys on, doors will open (very old doors), you can feel the air on your feet..( type of AC?)..

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Andrea A
Reviewed 29 July 2014

I think it is expensive for the room. It didn't have AC, i have paid 80 Euros for one night in July. It included the breakfast, but without parking, because their parking was full, I had to pay the parking.

Room tip: Ask before about AC
Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank ericko1975
Reviewed 4 March 2014

The stuff was really nice (they climbed on the roof for us to get our towel). The food-Amazing (so much to choose from)!!
The rooms have a nice view on the see and promenade.
The hotel is located in the centre, 2 min away from beach.
The sea was great, clean!!
I have only good things to say about the hotel and the place. I'll recommend!!

Date of stay: August 2013