Lowest prices for your stay
US$101
US$77
View deal
SAVE US$47
Free cancellation until 21/06/14
Reserve now, pay at stay
Travelocity
eDreams
Expedia.comUS$124
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 August 2020

My fiancee and I stayed in the hotel for 5 days and everything was more than expected. The hotel is renovated and is looking great, the rooms are very cool, the staff is very friendly, and the food is very good. They even have a very tasty gluten free bread (you should announce in advance if you want it so they can prepare it for you in the kitchen). The only objection is that hotel is on a hill and the road to it from the omorika beach is pretty steep, but if you're young and don't have a bunch of kids or stuff to carry, this shouldn't be a big problem :)

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 28 September 2019 via mobile

We lived in the Ad Tures Pavilions. Rooms clean, large balcony. A bit far from the sea, but you can see the sea from the balcony. The food is delicious and varied. The town center is quite far away...

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Marykasi
Reviewed 22 August 2019

The rooms of this modernized hotel are fantastic considering the price, in which breakfast and diner are included. But since the complex is very large, there are a lot of people that want to eat in the restaurant. Food is good but it is just eating in a noisy and hectic environment.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 16 July 2019

The food was good. Pavillions look really good after they have been refurbished. There is a possibility to swim and stay in the on-site pool area. The shops (food etc.: Konzum, Lidl) are very close.

Cleanliness is an area they could (SHOULD) do better. (For example: at dinner, we came as one of first guests, but the tables were dirty) Some parts of the renovated rooms are not very functional (eg. shower is open, the water goes everywhere). It seems like they did not have enough time to renovate the rooms properly, some parts seem not very well made. There is no mini bar in the room (3*?)
We stayed there for two nights, but the housekeeper never came during our stay. !

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2019 via mobile

We stayed in this bungalow for a week... I am so disappointed in this, that I can't even imagine... I came with 2 kids, one in diapers... They didn't clean a room and take garbage (dirty diapers) if I didn't say so. Towels did not change either if I didn't say so ... I didn't understand cleaning lady, and she didn't understand me, but I speak a lot of different languages... It's all renovated, but not good renovated, cuz in bathroom fall off the glas betwen shower and toilet... Balcony door broke down... Than they change our room. Pool it's not renovated... I'm very frustrated and mad because we were living in construction site... At 7 in the morning all workers working with machines. Food ok, waiters ok, everything else... I don't want to turn here anymore...

Date of stay: June 2019