“Lovely restaurant”
Review of Destoso

Destoso
Ranked #6 of 46 Restaurants in Cavtat
Reviewed 28 June 2018

To be honest I don't think you can go far wrong when eating out in Cavtat. Some restaurants are, however, a little more expensive than others. Destoso is one of the less expensive ones, partly due I guess to being located away from the main "strip". Its waterside location though is still very nice. More important though, the food is great and the service excellent and friendly. Also, the singer/guitarist who was there on our first visit made the atmosphere even better. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Great food. Great service. Been visiting this restaurant to evenings in a row. We’re a company of 11 people, teenagers and parents and I believe all of us was very satisfied. But stick to the pasta, seafood and the mixed grill. One dinner I had the grilled tuna. Perfect and pink. The other dinner a pulled pork. Not the best I ever had. But overall according to the company review, ”delicious”
If you want a red wine to your food, I think the the red Merlot house wine is as good as the one that is prized three times as much.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We loved the food and the service. The tuna steak was more than perfect (more pink) as was everything else we had. Try the mixed seafood. May be the fries could be crispier.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Food was fabulous, though I would recommend having a starter as well, as the portions were fairly small. Very reasonably priced, though. Can wholeheartedly recommend.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Ate here at night once and drank here a few times during the day. Lovely setting nice staff, clean toilets, reasonable prices, we had lasagna and salad when we ate, when we’re back in Cavtat we will return