“Simply perfect!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Terrace
House Sea view from the terrace
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
House
Sea view from the terrace
Panorama
Terrace
Terrace with panoramic sea view
Dining
Dining
Bedroom
View from the bed in bedroom
Detail
Garden
View from garden
Garden
View from terrace
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Global563...
“Simply perfect!!”
Reviewed 2 October 2017 for a stay in August 2017

A realy nice place to spend summer holidays. In the apartment you find everything you need - if not just ask Jerka - the very friendly and helpful owner of the accommodation.Every day we enjoyed the terrific view from the terrace.
Simply perfect!! A place to come back!

Zoe O
“Lovely flat, stunning views and a wonderful host”
Reviewed 2 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

The flat has a lovely location with breathtaking views of the bay and the island of Hvar on one side and Brac's rugged hills on the other, which fully justified the slight climb. The host, Jerka, could not have been kinder, more helpful or welcoming. In all the years of renting holiday accommodation with our three childern, I have rarely felt so well looked after - and by a true native of Bol. We would gladly go back tomorrow.

nohairint...
Sheffield
“Fantastic view and lovely hosts”
Reviewed 15 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We are a family of three - two adults and a toddler and we had a lovely holiday in Jerka's apartment. It was extremely clean and spacious with high ceilings and great (much-needed in August!) air-conditioning. It isn't 2 bedroomed as it states in the TripAdvisor listing though - it is a one-bedroomed apartment with a sofa bed in the lounge. This was a little disappointing as I had specifically selected this apartment for the two bedrooms as we don't get a good night's sleep sharing with our fidgety toddler! Jerka had kindly set up a comfortable cot for our toddler in the bedroom so we took the sofa bed in the lounge which was perfectly functional and did the job for our 8-night stay. The kitchen is a kitchenette only really suitable for preparing light meals and breakfasts. There isn't a microwave as stated in the listing and as the photos suggest which again was an inconvenience as this is another thing on my checklist when travelling with a toddler. I really hate to sound like I'm moaning! I just have different things on my wishlist now we have a child. This apartment would be AMAZING for a couple. You'd have so much space! The walk back from Bol uphill is sweaty in the heat but as a previous reviewer said we saw it as our daily exercise after eating copious calamari and drinking too much beer! And the view you are rewarded with is incredible. Such a stunning balcony space. Communication was great and we were met by a car at the port on arrival and Jerka's husband very kindly drove us back at the end of our stay to catch our boat at 6am - thank you so, so much! Overall we had a fantastic time and would definitely recommend this apartment.

Management Response
22 Aug 2017
Thanks Natalie for so nice words for me and my apartment. I'm just sorry you did not mention me a microwave. Microwave is always in the apartment, but guests who were before you asking to take it out of apartment, and I just forgot to put it back in apartment. So you can always ask if you need something.
Thanks again and best regards from Bol.
Bernarda...
“Stunning view and wonderful owners”
Reviewed 10 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Absolutely loved our stay in this apartment. Very clean and comfortable, located a bit up to hill, but with amazing view. I would highly recommend staying here!

JenniferW...
“Fantastic views!!”
Reviewed 1 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

We had a wonderful stay at Villa Panorama. The apartment was new, very clean and equipped with everything we needed for our 2 week stay.
We were a family with two children one of which was a baby who required a cot bed. The owner kindly provided the cot bed and what was very considerate was to make the bed super comfy with extra blankets on the base. I was so grateful for this as travel cot beds have very hard mattresses. My baby slept very well which made for a relaxing time for me.
The Villa is a little up a hill, but we didn't mind, it just meant a little bit of exercise and I was happy for the peace and quiet and fantastic views. Very much enjoyed the spacious balcony and the view during the evenings. I especially enjoyed waking up with the view of the beautiful blue sea at the foot of my bed.
The owner couldn't have been more helpful. When we arrived she kindly offered to buy a few essential groceries which I was very grateful for.
She was alway contactable and available for anything we needed.
The apartment was ideally located for us; close to a shop, the beach and the centre of Bol but far enough to be out of the centre and bit of bustle of it all. I would highly recommend staying here, we had a fantastic holiday.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Management Response
4 Sep 2016
I'm glad you enjoyed your holiday in Bol and in my apartment. Thank you for so nice words for me and my apartment, it was my pleasure that you were my guests.. I hope you will come once again.
Best regards to you and your family.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing