“Fresh, vibrant and healthy, plus the guys are super friendly”
Review of BioMania

BioMania
Ranked #21 of 44 Restaurants in Bol
Price range: US$46 - US$93
Description: We offer vegan and vegetarian, including gluten free food. At BioMania, we serve exclusively organic food & beverages. In doing so, we intend to conceptually refresh the finger food market in Croatia. Our mission is to promote the wellbeing of people and the planet by providing an avenue to support healthy choices and sustainable practices.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My partner and I stopped for some falafel and were very pleased with the results. Cooked fresh to order, served with a great side salad and sauce and served with smiles. Makes a change from all the fried foods available at the other outlets on Zlatni.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Biomania would ideally get a 4.5 star rating from me. We were so thrilled to find vegan food in Bol having struggled with options in Croatia. The owner and his sons were super friendly and the food was great. We had samosas, falafel salad and a tofu stir fry. All were tasty and colourful although I would have preferred a bit more veg and fewer noodles in the wok dish. A nice range of dishes given it's a limited menu and a beautiful location on Zlatni Rat.
Only downsides were the uncomfortable seating (it's a takeaway hut with a couple of tables outside) and that this place isn't open in the evenings. Keep up the good work!!!

Reviewed 11 September 2018

As a Chefs wife and a very spoiled foody, I am extremely hard to impress. I rate the dishes by the level of happiness I feel, and BioMania made me as happy as a kid on the Christmass morning getting a puppy, and this is even an understatement. Whatever you order, you can't go wrong, the groceries are all homegrown and fresh, the recipes innovative and sexy, and the BioMania team shows genuine care for the once pristine nature of the Island - no plastic utensils, no plastic straws, no plastic at all! You can feel the love in the air around Biomania, for people, for the environment, for nature and for the food they prepare. This great atmosphere kept me coming there over and over again throughout my vacation. I miss the samosas, the superb and funky wok, and the heavenly gluten free ice cream - just thinking about it makes me sad as I need to wait a year to come back :) P.S: For heaven sake, there is even gluten-free beer ;)

Reviewed 7 September 2018

I never expected to find a place like this on the beach. The best samosa I've tried. The first day that I came I took the spicy samosa and it was just amazing that the second day I went to take another one, but the girl convinced me that if i liked samosa i need to try the sweet one. And she was perfectly right!! That day I took both samosas and my friends were looking at me like I was crazy... until they tried one. Next day it was all 6 of us at the Bio Mania stands taking down those samosas like crazy. I was so happy to find such a nice and healthy but fast and fun place to eat lunch. The girl and the boy that were working there were really friendly. All in all the place is perfect for long beach summer days!

Reviewed 7 September 2018

Finally some healthy food amongst numerous stands of fries and pancakes!
Amazing wok, that is made in front of you couldn't be better lunch for a long beach day and the perfect gluten free ice cream after. Mmmm! Thanks Bio mania. See you next summer for sure!