“Please stay away ”

Bistrot Baska
Ranked #29 of 59 Restaurants in Baska
Cuisines: Seafood, Croatian
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Do not have much positive to say about this restaurant. Rump steak over cooked and pasta tutti-frutti did not taste good at all. But the worst thing was the behavior of the manager. I asked him why I was not asked which currency to choose when I pay with credit card since that is stated on the receipt. He told lots of bad excuses instead of admitting the fault they did.
There are lots of good restaurants that you can choose instead of this!

Reviewed 12 April 2018

I was here with my girlfriend.. Food seemd to be old.. Price should be lower for the quality of food ! Realy nothing to recommend

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Did not make a reservation, but still got an excellent table on the terras for 8! Perfect service, nice food!

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

service was good, but food was very poor. risotto frutti di mare was terrible and tagliatelle was bad too. Bad taste and look was terrible too.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

We visited the restaurant for dinner, we had some cheap alcohol on the house but waited for the food longer than we expected. We had fish plate. The food was not bad, but nothing special. I think also the prices are little bit high for the quality of food and service.