US$129
US$62
US$93
US$83
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

US$176
US$153
EmbassySuites.com
Birmingham Marriott(Birmingham)
US$109
  • Pool
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
Priceline
US$63
US$57
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The rooms are very clean and obviously well taken care of. However, it is in a very rundown area and I'm pretty sure there are activities being operated out of this place by some of it's "guests" that are less than legal. We saw a sheriff patrol go through the parking lot 3 times in a 3-5 hour time period (which is nice to see but makes you wonder why it's necessary) and smelled weed more than once.
The people that run it and work here are nice but I believe they allow things to go on that certainly shouldn't be. Not if they want people to stay here and certainly not if they want families.
They also charged me for 2 rooms when I only reserved and stayed in 1 so now I have to wait for 1 of the charges to be refunded.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Dennis S, Hotel Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Birmingham/West, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hello Guest,

Thank you from the Days Inn Wyndham Birmingham.
We have noticed your feedback and regret the inconvenience.

Your reviews are important to us.
We shall check, investigate and take corrective steps on priority.
Customer satisfaction is important to us.
Please do visit us again.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

The hotel is located next to a rock quarry. A homeless man and his dog that had set up camp within 25 feet of the hotel. I had booked 2 nights online, but because of the location and condition of the building, I asked to see the room before I checked in. The room smelled, was dirty and the building was unkept. I told the clerk that I was going to cancel. The pictures online are NOT the actual hotel. I had booked and paid online ahead of time. He tried to bully me into staying by saying it was too late to cancel and he refused to refund even the 2nd night which was 24 hours notice. I felt unsafe and left. I would rate them less than a 1 if possible.

Room Tip: Do Not Stay in ANY room!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Dennis S, Hotel Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Birmingham/West, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks for your stay at the Travelodge.
Our apologies for all the inconveniences you had with your stay like amenities and cleanliness.
We are taking efforts to offer our guests a better stay, but somehow it has not worked for you.
Your review is serious to us and we will take effective actions to check and rectify the mismatches and you can truly expect a better stay next time.
Hope to see you back,

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Checked in and checked out in less than an hour. Refund refused. Had three rooms. One reeked of urine, the second had bugs and signs of bed bugs. And mold on the head board. Drug deal going on in the hall. Man tweaking on something something right outside our room. Large crowds hanging out and very noisy. Boy did I pick the wrong hotel to save 10 bucks.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Dennis S, Hotel Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Birmingham/West, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Dear Guest,

We’re pleased that you took the time to comment on our hotel so that we can respond to your concerns. I apologize
that we could not satisfy you despite our extra efforts to provide a room that met your expectations. Everything we
do is aimed at improving the guest experience, and we obviously let you down in some ways. When you’re in the
area again, we invite you to try us again. You can expect a much better experience in the future because we’re
improving every day.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 5 June 2018

We arrived without a reservation and got the last room @ $150.00 which is quite expensive.

The room was nice and clean but quite dusty but that due to the renovation works which are taking place.

The breakfast was just ok apart from a pre-packaged omelette which was inedible.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Hello Guest,

Thanks for choosing the Days Inn Wyndham Birmingham West.
Appreciate your feedback and telling us what you liked and what lacked
during your stay.
We shall work further to improve the amenities and hospitality.
Hope to welcome you again soon,

Reviewed 29 May 2018

I'm not sure if the owners are new but more attention needs to paid to he appearance of the hotel to enhance the guest experience. Moreover, the breakfast should include fresh fruit and the Hot item should actually hot

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Dennis S, Hotel Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Birmingham/West, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Dear Guest,

First, let me say that I’m sorry. We recognize you had an unpleasant experience with us because of the overall appearance of the hotel and some concerns about breakfast, a free amenity. And I offer you my sincerest apology. Each night, we serve a wide range of guests with a range of needs and likes, and we attempt to satisfy all of them. I regret that we were unable to satisfy you. Please know that we work each day to become a better hotel and better hoteliers, and I hope you will trust us with your accommodation needs at some point in the future. We’re here if you need us.

Hotel Manager