“Great Family Fun”

Locked In: The Birmingham Escape Game
Ranked #1 of 21 Fun & Games in Birmingham
More attraction details
Owner description: A fun and challenging real life adventure for groups of 2-8 people. Your team works together finding clues, solving puzzles, and cracking codes to escape from a locked room. You only have 60 minutes! Can you escape in time?
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 21 October 2017

Our family have done three of the rooms and have enjoyed them all.
The staff are great and efficient and I would definitely recommend that you get your friends together and go with five or more people.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

We went there and tried the first room, had so much fun we ended up doing another room that day. Then we ended up coming back the next day and doing the last one. They are very clever and have a good story line. I would recommend this for sure. We did it with only 2 people but I would for sure go with 6-8 like they recommend.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

It was scheduled for 4 of us to go, but only 3 went and the birthday girl chose the hardest one. It was entertaining merely because we were so horrible at it. My only suggestion is, if you go, go with 5 or more people, it will be way more fun; however, I would do it again.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Absolutely loved Locked In. My wife and I were lucky enough to get the room to ourselves for our anniversary date. Price was great, the employees were better. We will be going back to do it again.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

Took my team to Locked In to celebrate them and to show appreciation for their hard work. It was something new and different and we all had a great deal of fun. Could see it as a fun way to spend a dreary afternoon over the holidays when you have visiting family in town too.