“A nice place to visit”

Add it.
Wine Loft Birmingham
Ranked #9 of 52 Nightlife in Birmingham
Reviewed 24 October 2017

This was a perfect place to hangout as a couple while visiting last year. I will be in town this weekend and I'm looking forward to going back.

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

it was a quiet night when we arrived but the owner came out to greet us and explain the menu and the wine offerings, so we decided to stay, glad we did.

delicious gourmet appetizers and fantastic selection of wine. Would highly recommend

Reviewed 8 July 2015 via mobile

Nice place to hang out and have a drink. Food is pretty good as well, but plates are small, good drinks.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

This was my third visit to the Wine Loft. My first visit was in 2013 for a birthday party, which was really nice. During this visit my husband and I went with another couple. The food is great (small plate) and the they have a large selection of great wine. They also have other bar drinks/beer for those that do not care for wine. The wine selection is huge, but you are able to sample before you decide. I believe you can sample a max of 3 wines. The food menu is just one page but there are enough selections to get a few plates to share. The pizza is really huge and enough to share with at least four people. The apple turnover dessert is also very good. I have visited during a week night and weekend. Week nights of course have less of a crowd and can be a little more intimate if you are looking for that. If you go after 7 pm on a week night you will miss the busy after work crowd.

1  Thank love2travel109
Reviewed 23 January 2014

Held wife's birthday party at the end of the big room. Food was nice, wine and champagne great! Everyone had a great time. The staff answered every question/request I had and was very happy at the end of the evening. If your girlfriend or wife likes a nice glass of wine, take her and enjoy the evening.

2  Thank Steve W