“Southern Women's Show”

Birmingham-Jefferson Convention Complex
Ranked #23 of 94 things to do in Birmingham
Reviewed 11 October 2017

My wife, My niece and I went to the Birmingham-Jefferson Convention Center for my niece to model and sing for the Southern Women's Show. I thought the Convention Center was very clean and there was a lot of parking in the area. We enjoyed ourselves and will come back to visit again.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

A very nice facility with nearby restaurants, plenty of parking, and connecting hotels. Great for conventions or conferences in the area.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

I have been to the BJCC on several occasions and have never been disappointed by the show put on. I have seen Broadway plays like Phantom of the Opera and Concerts like Bruno Mars in this venue. Regardless, I know I will have fun at the BJCC!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

This is where the big boys play! I have seen many shows here and they have all been wonderful and would go again

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

My family and I live in the north Alabama area and recently visited Birmingham. Although it has several interesting sights, it generally feels unsafe and the visit was, at best, rude. If you're looking for a mid-size city in the south for an event, I would strongly recommend Nashville.