“Top shelf ball park”
Review of Regions Field

Regions Field
Ranked #6 of 95 things to do in Birmingham
Reviewed 9 November 2017

This is a high quality baseball venue for Birmingham's team. Lots of choices in food and drink vendors, plenty of roaming area within view of the players, lots of extra areas to keep uninterested kids busy. Plenty of parking withing surrounding blocks. Vibrant area of revitalization surrounding the park.

Reviewed 4 November 2017

I'm 79 and no baseball fan. I went with my husband and two sons. Compared to a trip to the Braves stadium in Atlanta, it was pure joy. The walk to the seats is easy. The atmosphere friendly and comradely. It was pretty. I had a good time.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

One of the best ideas for Birmingham's growth. this facility is top notch. the way Birmingham has developed the surrouding area makes this a go to family location. Great baseball. Great entertainment.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

I was skeptical to say the least about moving from the Hoover Met to downtown. I was wrong. The setting is fantastic. I encourage everyone to sit in the rocking chairs in centerfield and try to NOT have a good time. Amazing.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Stopped in Birmingham on the way home from New Orleans specifically because it had minor league baseball ! We were not disappointed. The staff was incredibly friendly and service was quick and good all the way around. The ole Barrons were a bit down this year so we didn't get to see a W. But, we did get to see the opposing team bat around the lineup in two separate innings.. never seen that one before :-)
Make sure to spend an evening at the park if you are in town it was a beautiful ballpark.

Been to Regions Field? Share your experiences!