We stayed in Li River Resort for 5 nights. We had a superior bed room, which was huge! The bathroom was amazing, and we could feel that much thought was put into all details. Overall the place is very well kept, and in high level.
We ate some meals at the restaurant "Amy on the Li", and the food was really good. There were traditional Chinese dishes as well as Western food. I am a vegetarian, but my husband not at all, and we each had enough choices from the menu. They even make their own bread and yogurt so as to keep the level of food high.
The Chinese staff speaks good English, and are very helpful. The owner of the resort puts a lot of effort to have good, dedicated people working there. We run into some technical difficulties due to heavy rains, and the staff and owner of the resort helped us out.
The pool is very nice and the view from the bedroom windows and all over the resort is awesome.
We traveled in China for three weeks, and this is by far the best place we stayed at. When we left, we felt the best way to describe our stay is "we came as guests, and left as friends!"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Yangshuo Li River Resort is a family run Resort. Our stunning location takes in some of the best views in the Yangshuo region and our close proximity to the town of Yangshuo gives our guests the opportunity to explore its multitude of shopping, dinning and entertainment options. We have a variety of rooms to cater to couples, friends, families and those who want a luxurious experience. We also have a restaurant which serves a large range of Chinese and Western dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. All of this is complimented by our high standards of service. We have a good size swimming pool which is exclusive to our guests. The pool is open during the warmer months of the year, approximately from April to mid-December. The pool is excellent for early morning swims, relaxing during the day or soothing your body after a day of sightseeing. We hope to take care of you here soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Li River Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Li River Retreat Hotel Yangshuo County
- Li River Retreat Yangshuo County