All reviews small pool yogurt the kitchen hot water noise hammocks sleep reception tour wifi
Reviewed 10 November 2017

Our cabana was very new (the shop tag was still visible on some items). The bed was comfortable and warm. There was a drinking water tank in the cabin, which is very appreciated. We got fresh breakfast every morning with nice scrambled eggs. The host was very friendly and drove us to the bus terminal free of charge at the end of our stay.
The only real downside of the cabin was that the hot water was not regular and irreliable.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 April 2017

Bad location far away from cetner and very unfriendly staff. Only 1 real toilets, other showers are in the open. No breakfast, small rooms and lockers far away from the rooms. Rude employees that brought their local friends along but didnt allow me to stay 2 hours after check-out to wait for my cab to the airport, or even tell my cab at arrival that I had to wait somewhere else.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

The kirckir hostel in San Pedro de Atacama is the best hostel I have ever been. I was there over a week and had such a great time there:)

I stayed in a room with four beds, they cleaned the rooms every day. The rooms have a good size so you have enough space even with all the suitcases in it. All in all the hostel is quiet und you can sleep there pretty good.

Furthermore they have a pool there which everybody can use (and it's getting really hot in the city so it's a great option to go there).

The breakfast was great, you can have toasted bread, eggs, ham and cheese, marmelade, cereals, juice, coffee, tea...
Sometimes they even make pancakes for you!

The guys from the reception care about you and are so friendly and helpful! You can also book tours there which is pretty good if you want to go on a tour very spontaneous!

If you want to go into the city center you need to walk about 7-10 minutes which is quite good.

If you want to have lunch there I would recommend the restaurant at the bus station which is pretty close and they have great, fresh menus for about 4000.

Thanks for the great time there!!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

When my bus got delayed and I had to stay a night in San Pedro I ended up coming here because other places were far from the terminal. I paid CLP $20,000 for my own room which had a big and small bed in it. The wifi was ok. I liked the breakfast they have there. The receptionists are nice. They watched my stuff all day until the time I took the bus at night and let me use the facilities to clean up after sandboarding.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

San Pedro offers little value when it comes to accommodation.
Kirckir is an OK choice about ten minutes walk from the central plaza.
Beds are comfortable, breakfast is limited (duration & selection) and rooms are very dated / slightly dirty.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple