“Great place”
Review of Solcor

Solcor
Cuisines: International
Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

Went there twice on the same day. The staff is pleasant and helpful, the decoration is beautiful and the food! You must try the quinotto which is risotto made with quinoa. They brew their own beer and the pisco sour is delicious. At night live music

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 24 April 2018

I had a really wonderful time in this place. Was wonderful to try out some local home brew beer in San Pedro. Plus the atmosphere was really beautiful with the fire and live music. Highly recommend going to this place.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 19 January 2018

We ate here twice. Once for dinner and then again for lunch. They brew their own beer!! (Beer lover here.) The ale with rika rika is delicious :) The quinoa risotto is AMAZING! I had it at another place, but this one was the best. We also had the filete. (We actually had it twice.) The first time it was perfection. The second time it was a bit overcooked, so I wonder if they misunderstood my "medium rare" for medium well. In any case, it was still good.

I wish we had gone here earlier in our trip, because I would have come back many more times. We didn't discover it until our second to last day.

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank Erin M
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

The local is normal and when I went there was not live music. I ordered a vegetarian risotto and my gf ordered a fettuccine. Both meals was very good, but I have to say about the risotto: this was the best risotto I have ever eaten and I'm not vegetarian, but it was really amazing! We spent about 17000,00 pesos with food and beverage

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Great atmosphere at this restaurant, there was live music and it was a very cute terrace. I had the fruit salad which was delicious, my friends had the quinoa salad and prawn risotto which were delicious!

Date of visit: August 2017