See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Really good service and experience! Breakfast was yummy and extensive, rooms big and clean, wifi strong! One small suggestion would be to email your guests ahead of time when something like a huge concert is happening as we were unaware and it took us ages to find our way into the hotel! Thanks to the proper glancing we weren't disturb tho!

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 March 2017

This property is clean and well maintained. The rooms are comfortable, but simple. For business and short stays it will meet your expectations. Breakfast buffet is typical, sufficient, and without frills. The staff has always been friendly.

Room tip: Stay away from elevator
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 March 2017

The hotel is located just one block from the busy beach. Pacific water is cold but to my surprise people are swimming into late evening. We stayed here to go see the pacific marine wild life. A bit expensive this was one of the better hotels on our 6 week trip to Argentina and Chili. They have restaurant but we had dinner at near by rustic beach restaurant. The hotel offered tour to see the penguins whales etc. but we. Walked about 5 blocks to Eco Tours office and purchased full day tour with pick up at the hotel, which saved about 6.00USD each. We liked the hotel and wanted to reserve at one of their Santiago hotels but the front desk was un able to confirm since some hotel in Santiago were cut off from water supply.
Good Breakfast and helpful staff.

Room tip: We stayed on lower floors.
Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 March 2017

We booked 3 nights at this hotel in La Serena. The fellow at check in was very welcoming but the customer service from there went downhill. The hotel could be great if management looked after the details and trained staff about customer service. I had booked a room with a king bed yet we were given a room with two double beds(?). I showed our confirmation with a king bed and I was told the room had two king beds - not even close but this wasn't the real problem. We were given a room on the 9th floor and we found the room very warm. We closed the drapes, turned on the air conditioning and left the hotel for lunch, returning to find a room that was 27 C. I called the front desk to inform them the air conditioning was not working and received no satisfaction so I went down to the front desk - still no positive outcome. I returned to the front desk again and after I insisted we be moved to another room and was finally given a key, a supervisor came to our initial room to investigate. She could see the temperature of the room as we have a temperature display on our alarm clock that have with us. We were moved to the 8th floor and set the air conditioning at 17 C and the room was cooler but was never 17. In the night our temperature display read 24 C which was better than our first room.

After moving our luggage to the second room, we found the room not to be clean. There was sand on the floor and what was really disturbing was after our first night, the next morning I found sand in the bed at our feet. Are you kidding me - the sheets hadn't been changed(?). The bed was very firm and not a comfortable sleep. I asked for the sheets to be changed the next day.

Breakfast was always chaotic, the staff were not attentive enough at refilling empty plates, empty coffee urns, etc. I had to return multiple times to the front desk during our 3 night stay as our card key wouldn't work - very frustrating. The positives about the hotel was plenty of parking either underground or above. However, given the air condition problems, rooms not properly cleaned and customer service, I would not return to this hotel.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 February 2017

For a quick overnight, no-frills kinda hotel, this is your place. Staff is very friendly and accommodating, restaurant has GREAT food, the pool is very nice and it is literally 1-block from the Faro (lighthouse) and a gorgeous stretch of beach. There are street vendors all along the beach, and small restaurants that serve different foods. There are several vendors that sell Chilean empanadas which are delicious! The hotel was clean, quiet and accommodations are as to be expected. The bed was comfortable and the windows to the room open so I could breathe some Sea-Air! Overall I would stay here again, just don't come expecting to see posh amenities.

Room tip: East rooms offer the city/mountain view, and western rooms face toward the ovean. Some may have partial ovean-view .
Date of stay: February 2017