“Great place”

US$165,00*
and up
Private Gastronomy Tour - São Paulo
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

I really liked the place. You have all kind of Italian food. Very good quality. The waiting is a little long but worthwhile.

Write a ReviewReviews (8 251)
All reviews
in 71 reviews
"mare"

7 - 11 of 8 253 reviews

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

We were there for lunch, lucky we arrived soon because it got crowded after 1:00pm. Great variety of food and wine, you wont be disapointed. Altough its wheelchair friendly, its hard to move with so many people around. Definetly I will be there again.

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

I loved the pizza, and Venchi desserts and Gelatos. Only place where you can find Venchi chocolates in São Paulo .
I love the bakery, and cheese.
Ótimo lugar para jantar ou comer uma pizza, massa, deliciosas sobremesas da Venchi! O chef Luis Vilela da Venchi e o Chef das pizzas e massas! São campeões !

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

I was for the 3rd time in the house and opted for the La Pasta restaurant located on the top floor. At lunch, it is expected and understandable that you wait a few minutes to sit at the table. So we opted to have lunch at the counter.
Waiter comes, waiter goes, waiter comes and waiter goes ... nothing to attend to. We then asked, rudely, that one of the waiters was next door to pick us up. That's when he uttered the phrase, "Okay, I'm going to break your branch and write down your requests."
I sincerely suggest an urgent staff training.

See more reviews
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Arriving late in Sao Paulo we decided not to be adventurous and choose this place for a late night pizza slice + glass of whine. And we choose wisely! This is. Perfect copy of the franchise. The place was very near our hotel, so we could walk by ourselves. The area is considered very safe.

Been to Eataly Sao Paulo? Share your experiences!