“Awful experience ”

Ranked #26 of 206 Bakeries in Sao Paulo
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Jardins
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Today, September 7th, we’ve, my wife and I, visited that charming place, but awful service, besides being totally disorganised hygiene is missing.
We ordered two coffees, a sandwich of ham and cheese and a snack, our order was number 58, as time went by, I immediately asked how our order was, owing to the time spent, not only the place was that full, but also there was no justifying reason for waiting (wasting) time!
In the end our sandwich was delivered, but coffees not. When asked again, the waitress shouted “I do not have any idea what was ordered!”
Enough is enough! We paid the sandwich and left!
Unfortunately, it was common, at least today, we’ve seen other clients experiencing the same. Two women, who had got there earlier then us, left without being served, as wasted time waiting their order, our sandwich got before theirs!
There is no reason to going there again!
That’s all!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Very good stuff despite of waiters are a bit mess up to control all the orders. I do recommend bread and jams. Cheers!
Padoca muito boa apesar dos garçons serem um pouco atrapalhado. Recomendo cesta de pães com geleia.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 25 October 2017

Delicious breakfast and brunch. Its a cozy space with a great food and a good service. I recommend this place in every meal of the day.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 21 September 2017

I went there to have breakfast, asked for toast with scrambled eggs and freshly squeezed orange juice. It was delicious. They also have pastries like croissants, cakes, cookies. The great quality of the ingredients makes all the difference. Good service. It is well located in a lovely neighborhood. I highly recommend this place.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

In São Paulo, where food is often the main attraction, it's hard to find a place that will not offer something out of ordinary, at least in one category. Santo Pão couldn't be different, it's got a cozy urban feeling and out good food. What makes it stand out compared to other breakfast places is that it gives more than just your daily bread, it offer gluten free, lactose free and other options of food, the tapioca is amazing! Be sure to go there hungry as most of the dishes are probably for two people, though they say is for one.
I thought the service was a bit slow and they could explore more suggesting what guests could have for breakfast, since not everything is on the menu, but on a black board going towards the bathroom.
In all this was a good experience.

Date of visit: April 2017