“Great location”

Cuisines: Bar
Neighbourhood: Bela Vista
Neighbourhood: Bela Vista
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Great location fast and delicious food and just a good place to hang out! A little quieter being off the main road is nice. The outdoor atmosphere is still fun and accommodating. Great place to hang out with friends!

Reviewed 13 April 2018

The Choperia Opção is simply a great place, as it is located right beneath the MASP, that famous Museum of Modern Art Sao Paulo, just some steps from the Avenida Paulista. The Choperia Opção offers a great terrace to sit outside looking onto the MASP while having Brazilian food and drinks. But instead of having a bear like the Brahma, I gave the sucos a try, these special fruit juices. Lucky me! These sucos are super-delicious. There are about 8 different flavors ranging from Açai, Orange, Maracuja, Acerola, to Pineapple and Strawberry, and not to forget Cocos and Lemon. So the friendly waiter assisted me to find the right suco and recommended me not to take the coco, since only certain sucos are natural, meaning freshly made, and the coco suco is not among them. So I took the Açai and the waiter recommended me to try it with condensed milk for only a 1/2 real more, because then the suco tastes so much better, an advice which I followed. Then after some minutes my suco came and it looked interesting, dark red for the Açai with some little white flakes for the milk. When tasting it, I immediately knew it was the right choice! What a superb taste! Super yummy! I image especially the condensed milk gives this creamy taste to the fruit juice.

After a while and having finished my Suco Açai I gave a try to another suco. This time I asked the waiter, if the Suco Acerola was nice, or nicer than the Maracuja Suco. And just as I wanted to order the Acerola with condensed milk, the waiter asked me to better take the Maracuja, as the Acerola with milk would be not a good combination. So I followed the advice of this nice waiter again and ordered the Suco Maracuja with condensed milk.

Again after some minutes while enjoying the summer in Sao Paulo the Suco Maracuja was served and soon I discovered that it was great, different but tasting as good as the Suco Açai different but great. Then I felt really good with all this fruit bonanza.

From Sao Paulo with Love!
Dr. Dr. Immanuel Fruhmann

Reviewed 17 January 2018

Unfortunately, although location is nice, the service is bad.
Waiters are rude and the beer was expensive. The place claims it gives a discount of one bottle out of 4 but the fact is that the bottle price is increased in 30% if compared to other places so that you think you have a discount.

Reviewed 30 October 2016

I went here for drinks with friends and a quick bite to eat, the waiter took our order quickly and food wasn't that far behind. In contrast to other peoples reviews I wonder if it was because we were there fairly early (roughly 8/9pm).

Reviewed 15 April 2016

This is a place to avoid near Paulista Ave. The waiters are rude and service is slow, drinks are expensive and not good quality and food is very bad. The place is also not bike friendly. The waiter kept pushing me to put my bike behind a tree where I would not see it.