“Too fast service”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

I ordered warm shrimp salad for the first course and ribs for the main course. Three minutes after getting my salad, they brought me the ribs. I had to decide which one I wanted to eat cold. I tried to eat my salad as fast as I could, but when I finished it, the ribs were already cold. I ate only half of the rack, because it was cold and when you eat fast you get full very fast. Not nice experience.
They charge you more than 10 % for the service in your bill. They don’t charge you 10 % of the price of your food, but 10 % of total bill will be the service charge, which makes them earn more. I know it’s voluntary, but I paid the bill and left. Not going back.

TonyRomasBr, Public Relations Manager at Tony Roma's, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

We’re very sorry to hear that you had a bad experience at Tony Roma's. It’s our goal to deliver the highest quality of service to all of our customers.

We would love to have you come back and give us another chance to show our true colors.

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a thorough review, we welcome all feedback as hearing from our customers is the best way we can improve our business.

Tony Roma's Team

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Slightly expensive but good food. Thoroughly enjoyed the steaks! The staffs were very friendly. If you are new to this place, I would recommend you to try the staff suggestions! They never miss!

Reviewed 19 June 2017

It was an average meal. I had a starter and a salad, it was good and tasty. Atmosphere was quiet and the service was OK.

Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

As usual Tony Roma is a great restaurant with great food but I have to concur with other reviews that the service is slow and forgetful - drinks served after the starter, soup with no spoons, hence my rating. This aside the food is great, the beer is ice cold and the staff are friendly. Lots of business folk there so felt a bit #awks in my shorts but heyho! Definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

Very bad service. The place offers many tables with few waiters, but even if they were good, there would not be a problem. I was there with my Father and very few customers around, they were able to deliver the wrong food, not bread at appetizer (my Dad asked 3 times) and food was cold. Not to forget the AC was not working properly. Oh! And the wine! Horrible!

1  Thank Ann S