“Used to be good...”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 19 August 2016

This Applebees used to be very good. However in my last visit the burgers and the fries were extremelly greasy.

Reviewed 10 March 2016

My friend has invited me to a dinner at Applebees in São Paulo (Moema).
We went there to celebration his birthday and exists an excellent meal that you can find out in the menu, calls SAMPLER that I really recommend to tourists visiting the place by the first time. Excellent localization with valet services if you go with your car and the waiters are very courteous

Reviewed 5 June 2015 via mobile

Regular american food, nothing special about ir. The caipirinhas are ok as well. Staff are nice and efficient. We went there to watch the NBA finals, it's a cool place to watch it and hang out.

Reviewed 4 June 2015 via mobile

I have always been a fan of Outback and heard that Applebee's was similar. Not even close....
Presentation of food was uninspired, quality of food was low, restaurant was very noisy and service level was really low. I will never put my foot in an Applebee's again!

Warning, Parking is 22 reais....

Reviewed 28 May 2014

In the weekends familes with children fills the place, while at the end of day we have many happy hours events, So we find different customers in different periods of time. They main dish is the ribbon, but the meat plates in general are good choices, some of them enough for two people with medium hunger. Try their tasty salads. As a standard for the chain, they have their lemonade with free refills.
The only downside is the waiters service. They are very slow, mainly after you made your order. Sometimes you spend the same time to eat and the same time to receive the bill, so do not try it for a quick snack.
You need do pay the parking which belongs to the store.