Reviews (3 345)
3 345 results
2 123
2 123
All reviews the executive lounge diamond member great hotel top floor working area business trip the world trade center shopping mall food court business district room service great business fitness center business traveler per day international airport early check
14 - 19 of 3 345 reviews
Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

My 3rd visit here this year and each time am more impressed by the quality of the service from the staff. Personal greetings and on point attention to details.
Makes being away from home all that more bearable!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Hilton_Morumbi, Gerente at Hilton Sao Paulo Morumbi, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2018

Dear,
Thanks for your kind comments about your stay with us. We are very glad to know that you had a good stay here at Hilton São Paulo Morumbi!
We are very proud of our services and your feedback give us more energy to continue this work.
It’s an honor to be your new home in São Paulo! We hope to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 29 October 2018

This is a first rate hotel with comfortable rooms, good internet, and good common areas. The breakfast in the club room is so-so. Also, if you are from the U.S., make sure you bring a power adapter. My room did not have any U.S. plugs.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Hilton_Morumbi, Gerente at Hilton Sao Paulo Morumbi, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2018

Dear Mark,
Thanks for your review! I am very pleased to see that you enjoyed your experience, so much, especially the hospitality of our team!
Regarding you comment about the electrical plug, please let me inform you that we have several types available, which you can request by dialing extension 0, Help Desk.
We look forward to welcome you soon back again to the Hilton São Paulo Morumbi.

Reviewed 27 October 2018 via mobile

I will begin that I loved that they allowed me to check in at 10am after 13 hour red eye flight. I had no issues and they gave me points HH since I missed breakfast. My room was large, had a fabulous view and a very large desk/work area. The morning buffet had a good mixture of local food and American breakfast food. The bar had a HUGE TV and is crowded during sporting events. But service was still good. Would highly recommend it for any business trips to São Paulo. It did take about two hours from the airport each way but that’s just traffic in this gigantic city.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Hilton_Morumbi, Gerente at Hilton Sao Paulo Morumbi, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2018

Dear Kristin,

Thank you very much for your kind words about our hotel!
It is very gratifying for me and all the Hilton Morumbi team members to know that you had a nice experience with us.
Your comment gives us more energy and motivation to continue our work delivering a solid and excellent service to our guests!
Thanks for being a Hilton Honors member, we look forward to welcome you back!

All the Best,

Reviewed 23 October 2018 via mobile

Very good hotel in the centre of business life in Sao Paulo, but also close to bars and restaurants. Honors lounge staffed with high level people service as Flavia, Julia and Octavius.
Rafael, Clefs Dor concierge, was a great help for me all these days stayed there, assisting me a lot.
Room are good and spacious.
Simply one of the best Hilton I ever stayed.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Hilton_Morumbi, Gerente at Hilton Sao Paulo Morumbi, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2018

Dear,
After all the good things you said about our hotel we couldn’t ask for more. Thanks for letting us know how much you enjoyed your stay at our hotel with this very nice.
Flávia, Júlia, Otávio and Rafael are great persons and remarkable team members, they show the true meaning of hospitality. We are very proud of having them in our team. Your comments have been addressed to our management team and it’s greatly appreciated.
We are looking forward to have you back.
All the Best,

Reviewed 20 October 2018

After a week in the horrible Hilton Rio-Copacabana,(see separate review) I was very happy to arrive at the Rio S.P. This Hilton is exactly the opposite of the Hilton Rio. It is modern, well appointed, clean, great rooms. I had room 622.The rooms are a good size and very clean.

The Canvas Bar and Restaurant are both very good.

Location of this hotel is just okay. Very much a business area with lots of high rise offices around. Its saturday and I just checked out of the hotel and the Starbucks next door wasnt even open on the weekends. So, a different vibe than staying in Jardims or Paulista area.

The staff were all excellent and very helpful. My only disappointment was the quality of the food. dry meager bread selection at breakfast. Poor quality omelettes. Even the room service was just okay. they need to completely re-think their version of the Hilton Burger which was served with very soggy lukewarm fries.

Also, the water from the tap smells and tastes a little funny. At check-in the lady kindly assured me that I would receive 2 bottles of water per day in my room. However, these never came. Not once in the 6 days I was there.

Other than the food and location, good hotel. I would stay here again for a business trip. Not for a holiday though.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Hilton_Morumbi, Gerente at Hilton Sao Paulo Morumbi, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2018

Dear,
Thank you very much for your time in providing us your feedback!
It is very good to see that you enjoyed the hospitality of our staff and your accommodation.
I am sorry to hear that you didn’t enjoy our food, this is not part of Hilton brand standard. I will share your opinion with the Food & Beverage Manager and our Executive Chef.
We look forward to welcome you soon back again to the Hilton São Paulo Morumbi.