All reviewsbela vistaitalian neighborhoodavenida paulistafair pricebixigapaulodesk
Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

The hotel was nice and the price is very decent for SP. We stayed for 4 nights and we enjoyed it.
Pros: The rooms are nice and spacious. The staff is very friendly. The breakfast is nothing fancy but really good. We also had a dinner at the hotel restaurant. It was really good and a really fair price for SP.
The location is perfect to enjoy the city and the area feels safe.
Cons: if you want some hot water you have to wait a bit and waste quite some water in the shower. The isolation between rooms is not perfect. And if you happen to have a room at the back there is a bar on the street behind playing some really loud music on the weekend, till 10pm and then a samba school till about midnight. If you can avoid the rooms at the back your stay will be way better than ours.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Maj S
Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

Amazingly large rooms, nice decor, good shower (although takes some time to warm up). Breakfast was fantastic - the bed we've had in 3 months. Staff very attentive. Fairly decent wifi.

Couple of negatives - linen had blood on it. Any foreign adapters won't fit in their sockets (apparently a new Brazilian design?) so you have to pay per adapter - usually this should be covered by the hotel but not here, the rooms were very cold. Also we left our baggage for the day before leaving to the airport - my straps had been untied, suggesting the bags had been tampered with - I can't be sure but I'm very suspicious, having travelled for 5 months I always tie my bag straps a certain way. Nothing was stolen I hasten to add!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 June 2016

For my first time in Brazil, I chose this hotel. The price was hard to beat in comparison to others (all within blocks of each other). This hotel is AMAZING, wifi is great, service was great, and most importantly the people working the counter were AMAZING. I stayed for about 4 days. Breakfast was always available in the morning, with simple breakfast items, OJ, fruits, breads coffee etc.
I had dinner twice at the hotel, although I didnt need to becuase there are so many bakerys, markets, and vendors nearby, and it was delicious.
I speak English, and know only a little Portuguese, I traveled alone. Never once did i doubt my decision on this hotel, or location. The area is good, very close (walking distance from Paulista) and/or you can just walk to the nearby bus stop.
Walking to Paulista is all uphill, be warned, I am an everyday walker and it was difficult the first time taking the hill up.
At no time did I doubt my safety in this area, and any questions i had, involving places to see, places to walk, places to eat, ways to transport (other then walking) busses etc. were not only explained to me, but the amazing staff also gave me printout of maps, and furthermore, explained the maps, times and even went as far as marking areas on these maps to assist in my understanding.

I will come back to Sao Paulo, and when I do, I will go to H3 Paulista.

Room Tip: Light sleepers I suggest go 6th floor and up. (nearby bar is noisy until about midnight every night) but never was a burden.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Richie T
Reviewed 8 June 2016 via mobile

I found that the rooms were very good. The bed was very confortable, the bathroom clean and open, it had a TV, Air Con and a closet. Definitely the room was the best of the hotel. And I must say I highly recommend it despite of the cons I might mention.

- The restaurant, though it comes very handy at night, has a very limited menu and only works from 18h-23h.

-Location: It is very close to Avenida Paulista, which is of course very good. Though you might have to climb quite a hill to get there. AV. 9 de Julho is close by to the hotel, which is good for mobility but due to the fact that is surrounded by homeless people, I would recommend not to walk alone at night. Uber and Taxi are always around the corner.

-Staff: very helpful and nice

-Services: As I said this hotel has a very fair price. You will get a very decent room without all of the services that another hotel might offer. The breakfast is included, with decent options like fruit, eggs, bread and coffee. There is no gym nor pool. Also no laundry service in the hotel, but they do have a room with an Iron you can borrow to iron the clothes. They have two computers for guests use. And the wifi is quite good.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

There is a boutique feel about this spot in centrally located Bela Vista but the price says value. Hard to fault, it's modern and comfortable with courteous staff and a generous breakfast. It makes it difficult to justify staying anywhere more expensive. If I was returning to Sao Paolo wouldn't bother searching for another. I'd book in here again.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business