“Good view. Good Gin Tonic”
Review of Seen Sao Paulo

Seen Sao Paulo
Ranked #96 of 40 114 Restaurants in Sao Paulo
Price range: US$17 - US$98
Neighbourhood: Jardins
Description: With 360 ° central bar and view of the wonderful skyline of São Paulo, SEEN shakes the nights of São Paulo. The varied cuisine is under the command of the award winning chef William Ribeiro and the drinks are made by the bartender Heitor Marin. Another attraction is the sushi bar of chef Massahiko Enohi, accompanied by a letter of sake developed by sommelière Yasmin Yonashiro. The restaurant has the signature of chefpreneur Olivier da Costa, French-Portuguese with 20 years of career in Europe.
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Nice view. Well located. Had sushi and beer . Also a good variety of Gin and Tonic. The Gin with cashew was great

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Good place to have a good time in São Paulo night. Fancy place on the rooftop with an amazing view. Food is good but a bit expensive. Wonderful service, 5 stars for Mariana that complement our visit with a lot of fun and patience.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

We had to wait more than 2 hours and a half to be seated ! The waiting list really does not work ! Such a disappointing experience ! I recomend people to not going ...

1  Thank Ariane M
TivoliHotelsResorts, Gerente at Seen Sao Paulo, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Ariane M,

Thank you very much for your valued feedback of Seen São Paulo.
I would to apologize for the inconvenience you encountered during your last visit regarding to the waiting time.
The Seen São Paulo team always aim to give every guests an excellent experience and we are sorry we fail to do so this time.
We look forward to have you back with us once again so we can reverse an impression you had.

Yours faithfully,

Seen São Paulo
Sin and be seen

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Last Friday at 8 pm I arrived at the restaurant with a friend.. we asked for a table for eight people (2 of us, a Tivoli guest and five other friends that were at a nearby hotel-walking distance).
The hostess (Carol) was extraordinarily inflexible and did not let us sit at an available table.
Although I said the hotel guest name, She was extremely indiscreet; asking me if I were accompanied by other hotel guests ( she told 3-4 names)!
The rest of us arrived in 5 minutes; there was not a table available anymore (I did not see any group coming!)
Fortunately, we got a shared table that accommodated all of us!
Surprisingly, the waiter (Christopher) was friendly, but the overall service was quite lazy! He did not make any notes and brought all the drinks and dishes!!!
The drink menu was okay, but no changes could be managed by the chef (quite unusual for São Paulo).
Three hours later, the same hostess came to our table, calling me by the wrong name and offering a table! LOL! I was amazed at her competence and empathy!
In the end, I asked her: is it usual to wait three hours for a table when you arrive at 8 pm here!?
The incredible response was: when you came, you chose to sit at the bar!
A fantastic place to go once in a lifetime!
The food and the view can bring you once to the place, and the service makes you never came back!

1  Thank Monique B
TivoliHotelsResorts, Gerente at Seen Sao Paulo, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Dear Monique B,

Thank you very much for your valued feedback of Seen São Paulo.
I would to apologize for the inconvenience you encountered during your last visit.

Yours faithfully,

Seen São Paulo
Sin and be seen

Reviewed 22 April 2018

I went here for a night out. The place is a very nice hotel with beautiful women. The music is cool though a bit loud in some areas, loud for even speaking with others so that's a bit of an issue. It took way to long to get a table but when we did the service was friendly but a bit slow. Good drinks and good food. The menu could have been more ample, but overall it was a nice place to go. I think it is a bit overrated as to why people think this place is the best to go out in Sao Paulo, I am sure there are much nicer places elsewhere in the city. Not saying this wasn't worth it, it is, just not the top notch party place in town in my opinion.