All reviews sao jose week stay place to stay great hotel star hotel business hotel lunch and dinner desk towels mall espresso lobby gym internet bath downside pillows
Reviewed 26 March 2018

It´s a good hotel, with an excellent service, and a great localization. The restaurant have a very nice menu for lunch and dinner. Next to the hotel there is a mall where you can find all the Brazilian thing you should buy.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Fabricio F, Gerente geral at Golden Tulip Sao Jose dos Campos, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Dear Carlo,

Thank you very much for your rating and comments.

best regards,

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Downside and upside.

Upside: The best thing about my staying was really the pillows. The softness, the feeling, THE SMELL. I slept like a baby. It means a lot. The smell of the towels was nice too. Breakfast was amazing. Staff is very polite and professionals. Roomservice and food is really great. I had fettucini and icecream.

Downside: on hotels.com it said outdoor swimmingpool but it had indoor swimmingpool. I had no internet. I told them about it and they said it was down.

I would definitely stay for another time.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Lulu,

Thank you very much for your comments. It's very important to us and it's a oportunnit to improve our services. About the internet, now we have too links for guarantee.

Best regards,

Reviewed 13 January 2018

From time to time, I take a break of our daily routine and invite my wife to spend a night at Golden Tulip S. José dos Campos, located just across the street from here. And the experience, besides relaxing, is just invigorating. Always. The moment I step in the lobby I start to feel that quite, pleasant atmosphere. The staff is kind and helpful, room accommodation is neat and very comfortable, breakfast is a feast, and the restaurant Cassianos offers the finest Portuguese cuisine in town. Have a chat with Fabricio, the always smiley General Manager, or Gabriela, its eventual replacement, and be impressed.

Room Tip: High floor, de luxe, banhado`s view
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Collado2015
Fabricio F, Gerente geral at Golden Tulip Sao Jose dos Campos, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2018

Dear Mr. Collado,

It's always a pleasure to have you with us. Your comments motivate our team to do the best ever.

Reviewed 6 January 2018

I only stayed in this hotel one night during a business trip and wished that I would have stayed more. The hotel is easy to reach and attached to the Colinas shopping mall. There are many great things about this hotel and in this review ill go into detail on each one!

Room:
The room was great. Our room had a nice view of the city with mountains in the background. The beds were very comfortable and bigger than expected. I got a room expecting two twin beds, but the beds are bigger than twin and very comfortable. There is a nice sized desk with plenty of power outlets and the front desk provides wall adapters. There is also a nice sized TV and a mini bar consisting of basic snacks, drinks, and various types of alcohol.

Bathroom:
The bathroom was great, definitely a highlight of the hotel. The shower is very hot and the water pressure is amazing. It feels like a waterfall falling on you. The shower is also a very good size. One complaint is that the drain isn't quite big enough to accommodate the amount of water falling so a small pool forms around your feet. Although the shower is well designed so no water spilled out. The sink is a very good size with adequate space around it. I also love the inclusion of a movable shaving mirror above the sink.

Outside The Room:
The hotel lobby is amazing. It looks great and has lots of table features. There is plenty of seating in the lobby. They lobby also has a full service bar with lots of alcohol options and a restaurant above that is accessible by elevator or stairs. There is also a self-playing piano which plays a good selection of music. Additionally, it is a 1 to 2 minute walk to the connected shopping mall. This mall includes a great food court including a Starbucks with free wifi, plenty of shopping options, and a grocery store.
'
While I was not able to explore all the amenities that this hotel offered fully, I was impressed by the ones that I did make use of. They utilize a huge gym that is inside the shopping mall as their gym. The gym is huge and extremely high tech. The staff is nice and there is a swimming pool inside the gym.

The free wifi that the hotel offers is good. Its fast enough to be able to do work and be productive on but its nothing extraordinary.

Breakfast:
I ate breakfast on my first morning there and it was a good breakfast. Some breakfast items included bread and cold cuts to make a sandwich, Eggs and bacon, along with a good selection of juices including a green juice that is pretty good. They also has a Nespresso machine and plenty of different pods to choose from.

Overall, this hotel is great. It has a good price, awesome amenities and staff, and a great location. I would 100% recommend this hotel as one of the best in Sao Jose.

Room Tip: Get a room on the second floor as the water pressure tends to be better the lower you go.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank DoubleMSocial

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your evaluation and comments. Your cooments are very complete and very important to. I would not describe better.

Reviewed 19 December 2017

I recently stayed here for a 2 week business trip and could not have been happier with the staff and room accommodation. From the moment I arrived, Aline at the front desk was extremely helpful in providing me with outstanding service and recommendations of things to do in the surrounding area. I look forward to coming back and staying here again in the near future!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank CHartpence
Fabricio F, Gerente geral at Golden Tulip Sao Jose dos Campos, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments and evaluation. This is very important to us.
Happy new year !!