All reviews business trip nice hotel dos campos hotel located gas station shopping centre gym vila supermarket ema internet neighborhood split comfort
Reviewed 7 October 2017

Good Pool and gym facilities.
Dining area split into multiple areas, and was main thoroughfare from front door to lift.
Breakfast the same every day, but adequate mix of hot and continental items.
Unable to get coffee during the day.
Kettle in room, limited supplies.
No self-serve laundry facilities.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank roonwhit
MERCURESJC, Quality Mercure Sao Jose dos Campos at Mercure Sao Jose Dos Campos Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear Guest,
Greatly appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Mercure Sao Jose Dos Campos.
This information will be shared with our team and I'm sure that your feedback will be an encouragement to continue to improve the quality of our services.
Thanks again for letting us know about your experience.
Regards,
Quality Mercure Sao Jose dos Campos

Reviewed 18 May 2017

Very nice hotel, rooms are very confortable and staff is always very friendly. I've stayed there several times already in the last years and had always a very good experience. It's almost like going home...

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
MERCURESJC, Front Desk at Mercure Sao Jose Dos Campos Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2017

Dear,

We appreciate this positive feedback regarding your stay at the Mercure São José dos Campos.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us and other travellers, your opinion is very important to us.

We hope to welcome you again soon!

Lucas Carvalho
Mercure Front Desk

Reviewed 22 April 2017

Stayed for 2 nights on a business trip. Room was spacious clean and comfortable. Room had coffee making facilities and a well stocked mini-bar. Bit strange that there was no complimentary water in the room.
Gym facilites small and dark, rather disappointing in such a nice hotel.
Bar at the reception area was nice, barman was excellent and made good conversation.
Breakfast was good, with a nice selection as well as Nespresso coffee which was a good addition.
Overall, recommended, I will stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
MERCURESJC, Gerente de recepção at Mercure Sao Jose Dos Campos Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2017

Dear guest,
We hope to welcome you again soon!

Francisco Melo Cid
Front Desk Manager

Reviewed 13 April 2017

Friendly team, its a bit away from the centre of the City but its close to 2 supermarkets and a shopping centre.

Room was fine but you cant open a window for fresh air. Breakfast was pretty good - they had oats, plenty of fruit - coffee good.

Its an easy 20min walk round the corner to Familia Guacha restaurant.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
MERCURESJC, Quality Mercure São José dos Campos at Mercure Sao Jose Dos Campos Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2017

Dear Gray,
Thank you for your review regarding your stay at Mercure São José dos Campos.
We appreciate your time to answer this questionnaire, our goal is to serve well our guests, with your feedback we trust we are on the right path.
Quality Mercure São José dos Campos

Reviewed 5 April 2017

Firstly the guy of the front desk don't find my apartment reservation ( I done it by Internet...);
During my stay the treatment to me and my wife was very courteous;
The breakfast and the dinners were very good with a lot of dish and beverage choices;
Finally at end of my stay appeared a new problem: I was surcharged: the guy on duty at the front desk presented to me a bill with breakfast billing and I paid it in advance when the reservation.
I paid it but after it, on Monday, I present a claim to the manager and the refund was provided.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
MERCURESJC, Quality Mercure Sao Jose dos Campos at Mercure Sao Jose Dos Campos Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2017

Dear Guest,
Thanks again for letting us know about your experience.
Regards,