All reviews business hotel nice pool business trip big difference air con clean rooms nice place to stay breakfast buffet is stayed for nights shopping centre hotel is located within walking distance security gym neighborhood
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

The staff in this hotel is just perfect. Of course the hotel and rooms are what you expect from a 4 stars hotel, but the staff is really efficient, polite, professional and trying hard to make your life easy. I had a complexe issue to solve and they spent hours to help me.... Successfully. Thank you guys !

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Beatriz C, General Manager at Novotel Sao Jose Dos Campos, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Dear Vincent,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel São José dos Campos.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

Considering the several stays at Novotel São José dos Campos I can affirming without any doubt they know how to make you fell welcome, if you need any help or information Sérgio and Marçan will be at the front desk ready to help you! At the restaurant you will have attention and kindness 24 hours a day! If I have to stays in São José dos Campos Novotel is the place to be confortable!

Room Tip: Suites in higher floors are better!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Beatriz C, General Manager at Novotel Sao Jose Dos Campos, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear Hudson,

Reviewed 5 June 2018

My family and I use to be 4-5 times a year stay in Novotel SJC. We feel as at home.
The people are very cordial and make everything is possible to give us the best comfort sensations.
We will keep on using this hotel in next trips to SJC.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Beatriz C, General Manager at Novotel Sao Jose Dos Campos, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Dear douglasaraujo2018,

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

I stayed for 2 nights for 2 nights for recent business trip and enjoyed my stay.

Great exercise room
Overhead shower is excellent
Good variety for breakfast
Great A/C in room
Windows in room open for fresh air
Onsite restaurant and bar so convenient

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Beatriz C, General Manager at Novotel Sao Jose Dos Campos, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 15 May 2018

This hotel is very good for me and my family. Excellent for business people and people with children that need a good hotel to sleep and relax.
Excellent rooms with good shower and good bed. Good location in São José dos Campos and is located between São Paulo and Campos do Jordão. Good parking and excellent service. Good options for leisure like swimming pool and gym.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Beatriz C, General Manager at Novotel Sao Jose Dos Campos, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Dear Jefferson,