Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 21/04/29
Booking.comUS$56
PricelineUS$56
StayForLongUS$64
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 November 2018

This is a nice hotel to unwind. I stay at another business hotel as well, which is even more convenient for me, but it is NICE to come back to Vitoria and relax by the beautiful pool. The gym is much better than the other hotel as well.

Room tip: Try to book your room on the pool side as it is quieter.
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
CamilaVasconcelos, Gerente at Vitoria Hotel Convention Indaiatuba, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2018

Mr Jeff,

Thanks for your availability in responding to this review.
We were very happy to hear that we met your expectations!
It will always be a pleasure to welcome you!

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

The Hotel was cheap. I was on a business trip and the things I like from the hotel are the additional activities you can do. The gym is nice, big in comparadion to other hotels, around 20+ machines. Pool table on the entrance. Outside pool, whicj was pretty big. Volleyball court and Basket, Tennis and soccer court (same for the last 3). There is an area for night activities. When I stayed there, there was a convention going on, so there was a party almost every night. Convinient for me, but not for my teammates which complained about the noise. The rooms were big enough for 1 person. The bathroom was disgusting, there was mold between the mosaics so I hated that, not big spots, kust small spots that i noticed.... The showers levels were really sensible so it took me a while to adjust the temperature (or maybe Im just too dumb). We ended changing hotel since there was a nicer one called Tower Royal Palm. It was a business decision but we were happy to move out. Vitoria is not close to anything big, so a cab was needes. Oersonnel extrrmely helpful and english speakers as well. Breakfast was good at Vicks, a restaurant 10 meters away from the Hotel. Nice place.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
CamilaVasconcelos, Gerente geral at Vitoria Hotel Convention Indaiatuba, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Thank you for your availability in evaluating us.
We were happy to have met your expectations at various points of your lodging with us.
We will be taking care of the bathroom.
I hope to see you again at our hotel.
Regards,
Camila.

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

I transferred to this hotel from the Ramada and let me just say.... HEAVEN!!!! I felt at home from the minute I walked in! English speaking staff... what a blessing!!! The view from my room... breath taking!!! The pool.... I sat outside for hours when I got there just relaxing in the sun, poolside. What pleasure after working 3rd shift to come back to this place! The bar... I found my new love, Amerula! Definitely will be staying hear from now on. See you in July!

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Eduardo C, Gerente at Vitoria Hotel Convention Indaiatuba, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2017

Mr Jennifer F,

Thanks for your evaluation!

We are extremely happy and proud about your words.

We have been working for years to offer the best to our guests.

See you in July!

Reviewed 8 February 2017

it is my first time come to brazil, the hotel is clean with a nice pool, good food, and the staff is very kind. There is also a lake near the hotel and nice restaurant so i can eat brazilian traditional food.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Eduardo C, Gerente at Vitoria Hotel Convention Indaiatuba, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2017

Ariansyah

Thanks for your evaluation!
We always try to keep our guests comfortable and satisfied.
In your next visit to Indaiatuba, stay here - Vitoria Hotel Convention Indaiatuba

Regards

Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

Staff are great. Rooms could be improved and remodeled or rates should be reduced, just don't worth it.
Although it is the best hotel in Indaiatuba, it is just an average hotel, a 3 star rate would be more appropriate.

Date of stay: August 2016

HSSX

Thanks for your evaluation!
We will check the information and we try to improve for your next visit.

Best Regards