2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$40
TravelocityUS$40
Agoda.comUS$40
Orbitz.comUS$40
getaroom.comUS$40
StayForLongUS$55
All reviews nice hotel free shuttle guarulhos airport one night the bus gloves gru amenities paulo shower flight option traffic transit wifi brazil
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 December 2020 via mobile

I've stayed at this hotel twice when I have to wait for long flights in GRU airport I must say that it's definitely good the shuttle service always punctual ,helpful driver easy check-in , nice rooms the restaurant offers Buffet breakfast,lunch and dinner but I suggest you to try their menu it's way better . Their meat is very good specially filet migno. This hotel is worth it if you're looking for and overnight hotel or a couple of days before you flight.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank jhanv2019
Odécio Paz Junior, Gerente geral at Hampton by Hilton Guarulhos Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2020

Dear,

We are proud to receive your comments and compliments about your accommodation at our Hotel.
The time you have dedicated to us motivates us even more to improve the products and services we offer, as we dedicate ourselves to the art of welcoming.
Your comments have been passed on to the teams to share and reflect on the experience you experienced during your stay.
We value the comments and suggestions that our customers report, as we know exactly where and how we can improve to always go further, and overcome the experience of a pleasant hosting and cordial service.
Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to your next accommodation with us or in one of our developments.

Reviewed 21 November 2020 via mobile

I had to stay here for an extra two night due to my flight being cancelled. I must say I’m very happy with the hotel, the room was spotless spacious and the light strips was a nice touch. The hotel staff were fantastic being patient with my awful Portuguese and helped with english if needed. The food was really good breakfast traditional Brazilian breakfast buffet and won’t disappoint. I ordered some bar food and it was very tasty I would only suggest using bigger and wooden spokes to hold burgers and sandwiches together. Price was pretty reasonable for a hotel however I would suggest if your after a bargain go to the buffet style lunch and dinner for example a burger and chips was R$ 42 roughly and the buffet dinner was R$45 and there was a selection of salads and meats not to mention fruit and cake for dessert. Just buy your drinks. Hotel was very compliant regarding hygiene ensuring all guests wear masks in public areas with sanitiser in the public areas markings on the lift floor only allowing for two people and the rooms cleaned to the new covid standards. The only flaw with this hotel is that it’s in need of sound proofing I could hear the toilet next door flushing and as the hotel was very close to the runway planes overhead. If tv is your thing there is a large selection of channels including two movie channels which show new movies in English unless the soundtrack is originally Portuguese. There is a shuttle bus every 40 minutes roughly to the airport. All In all I would stay here again and if you have any issues at all or needed some information or help the staff were always on hand to help. Even greeting you in the corridor of walking home. Just the sound proofing and the clastic spokes to hold the burgers together was the only reason I didn’t give a five star rating. If I need to stay near GRU airport again this hotel will be my first choice.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank davidK2354OV
Odécio Paz Junior, Gerente geral at Hampton by Hilton Guarulhos Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2020

Reviewed 17 November 2020 via mobile

I stay at this hotel just for one night as I had an early flight the next morning. I needed a shuttle back to the airport at 6 am and was told that I needed to take the 4 am as the other were full. The shuttle goes only once each hour. I ended taking an Uber.
Then, at 3 am there were people shutting in the corridor. It sounded more like a cheap motel than a Hilton hotel.
Next time I’ll stay at the Marriott next door.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Luis S
Odécio Paz Junior, Gerente geral at Hampton by Hilton Guarulhos Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2020

Dear Guest,

We conduct our business with commitment and transparency, so your feedback is extremely important to the improvement of the services and products we offer. We regret not having met your expectations and we apologize for the failures. We know how much training, monitoring and development of our employees is necessary and important. Your comments have been forwarded to the staff to share and reflect on the experience you lived through your stay. This way we value the opinions and feedback from our customers indicating their impressions about their stay and how we can improve. It helps us to offer a better experience both for you and other guests in the future.

We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 31 October 2020 via mobile

This was a nice hotel after coming in on an evening flight to Guarulhos airport in São Paulo, it’s about 10 minutes by their free shuttle and the room was comfortable plus clean restroom and the breakfast was pretty decent also. Definitely recommend.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Rayloewen
Odécio Paz Junior, Gerente geral at Hampton by Hilton Guarulhos Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2020

Reviewed 31 August 2020

The hotel mentions the transfer to the Airport. However, on request, we were told that the van was full. Why offer a service in which the hotel is unable to provide it? In the end, we report our dissatisfaction 40 minutes before departure, to give the Hotel an opportunity to do something about it. Nothing. We asked for an Uber and when it was parking, the van driver asked us why we weren't going with him. I replied that at the counter they said there was no vacancy, which was denied by the Van's driver. Note the Hotel's total lack of attention and consideration. As we do not share this attitude and posture, and unlike the Hotel, we have respect and consideration, we used Uber and went to the Airport. The experience was a little frustrating. We made the reservation through a well-known travel app, and from the reservation, receiving several, even a little exaggeration welcome emails and information showing a differential welcome, but when we got there, there was only one person at the counter and very slow service. An elderly lady had to wait until someone helped her with her bags. I just didn't volunteer because I was with
Lap baby. Another interesting observation is that an American appeared and finally another employee came to the counter to help, but his English was depressing and I don't know how the American understood him. I've almost join the conversation to help him. Finally, breakfast was disappointing. I have already stayed in Hampton hotels in other countries and breakfast is infinitely better. The Hilton brand gets a blur with this hotel.

Date of stay: August 2020
Odécio Paz Junior, Gerente geral at Hampton by Hilton Guarulhos Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2020

Dear Guest,