“you must go and pickup one at least!”
Review of Pastelao do Maluf

Pastelao do Maluf
Cuisines: Fast food
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: O Pastelão do Maluf está localizado em uma das mais movimentadas ruas do Capivari, em Campos do Jordão e ganhou fama por montar um pastel de 32 centímetros e pelas fotos de celebridades que cobrem as paredes do ambiente. Tanto é que já foi visitado por mais de 200 famosos e também é conhecido por Pastelão dos Artistas.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Its very big!!!, it serves depending on how much hungry you have, one or two persons.
I bought one and was enough for me and my daughter.

Write a ReviewReviews (5 085)

2 - 6 of 5 085 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Last year I've been to Pastelão do Maluf and I love there It's very beautiful place but at night it gets very full !! The food is incomparable The location is good. It's a place for you go with your family, friends and alone . I recommend

PASTELMALUF, Gerente de relações públicas at Pastelao do Maluf, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

We thank you four visit ,we are happy to know thay you have enjoyed our product.Come and visit us more often.A big hug and see you soon!

Reviewed 4 December 2017

It has a enormous pastel and very delicious too. It is perfect for quick stop for hunger time. It has a lot of options of pastel.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

There a bunch of options not only pastel but I highly recommend you to order a pastel. I ordered a cod fish pastel and a juice. If you are around, and have no ideia about what are you going to eat, pastel is a good choice.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

It was interesting and the main food there surprises all of us. The Patel was really great, very price but good. Not a bad experience.