2 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 21/06/27
Free cancellation until 21/06/27
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hurb
PricelineUS$45
TravelocityUS$45
Reviews (1 283)
1 283 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
1 - 6 of 1 283 reviews
Reviewed 9 June 2019 via mobile

Good day

I am writing this email to express my dissatisfaction with Accor. You have big brands that elevate the consumer expectation. I aways choose the Accor hotels when I travel in Brazil and also in Europe. However, you need to rethink the loyalty strategy of Le Club.

On the last years i had a lot of problems when I tried to use the points in reservations. It simply doesnt work.

Yesterday I had an unfortunate Brand experience with Mercure in the hotel “Mercure Campinas” in São Paulo, Brasil:
- the the receptionists didn’t have idea about the rules of the Le Club. I spended hours discussing and trying to use 8.000 points to pay my bill.
- the employees are not trained to deal with critical situations. they were harsh and even raised the tone of voice with me.
- the people who were around me kept watching the situation and I felt humiliated.

Is it the Mercure Brand experience?

when I stay at the Mercure, more than a place to sleep, I would expect a good experience. without unnecessary wear and tear. I sincerely hope they improve the quality control.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 27 April 2019

I stay at the Mercure Campinas since one year already, and it is worsening its level little by little. Breakfast is just the same, never changes, and rooms are aging. But the real worse is the internet, which simply will not let you work. Just terrible for a hotel meant for business. The only positive is the attentive staff.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Alexandre P, Gerente geral at Mercure Campinas, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2019

Hello Paulo,

We are grateful for choosing Mercure Campinas and sharing your review with us.

We're sorry we did not meet your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you again.

Big hug.

Regards,
Mercure Campinas Hotel

Reviewed 23 April 2019

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Alexandre P, Gerente geral at Mercure Campinas, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2019

Reviewed 16 March 2019 via mobile

It is sad to find bad service in one of my favorite brands in Brazil. Seems the employees at the restaurant-bar don’t like their job and prefer to watch t.v instead of providing a good service to the guests.

This management needs to pay more attention to the team. Respect and service to guest is priority .

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank elmariachito
Alexandre P, Gerente geral at Mercure Campinas, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2019

Wave.

We would like to thank you for arranging your time to support us.

We regret that we had not managed to introduce during our stay the usual habituais padrões de serviço.

O restaurant coordinator will be notified about the mentioned items.

We hope ter o prazer de recebê-o em outra oportunidade.

Big abraço.

Attentively,
Gerência Mercure Campinas

Reviewed 28 February 2019

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Alexandre P, Gerente geral at Mercure Campinas, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2019