Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$33
Hotels.comUS$33
PricelineUS$33
TravelocityUS$33
Orbitz.comUS$33
Trip.comUS$38
Reviews (1 896)
1 896 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
3 - 8 of 1 896 reviews
Reviewed 13 August 2018

Well located and standard service, staff is friendly and helpful. Breakfast is fine. Price is reasonable. Near to all Campinas roads and downtown. Lifts sometimes take too long to arrive during rush hours. Great hot shower!

Date of stay: August 2018
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Alexandre P, Gerente geral at Ibis Campinas, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Dear Paulo.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

We appreciate you liked our breakfast and our staff will be happy to know you enjoyed your stay.

We hope to see you again soon.

ibis Campinas

Reviewed 6 August 2018

I made a reservation through another website but the next day I received a message that the reservation wasn´t confirmed because they didn´t have rooms available. They said to consider the reservation canceled and sent a request to cancel the reservation on the website. I thought they were very rude sending that message (didn´t even say that was sorry!) and I replied saying that I didn´t want to cancel at that time. No reply received.

Weeks after, I decided that I didn´t want to stay at the hotel. When I entered on the website, for my surprise, there wasn´t the cancellation button! They made me send an email to the website company to have my reservation canceled! If I had not decided to cancel a couple of days before the end of free cancellation, the hotel would have charged me.

I think they were very mean. Terrible experience.

Date of stay: July 2018

Dear Jina.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

We are very sorry we didn't meet your expectations, in this particular situation, there were no rooms available so we had to send an e-mail cancelling the reservation. We are going to improve our system, then it won't happen again.

Your comment is very important for us.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

The hotel is very well located and staff does its best to make you feel comfortable. Close to the hotel there are other services such as bancks, restaurants and touristic attractions.
Just the parking I fee I found a little expensive.

Date of stay: August 2018
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Alexandre P, Gerente geral at Ibis Campinas, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Hello.

Thank you for spending your time to share your opinion with us.
Our staff will be happy to know you enjoyed your stay.

Your comment is very important to us.

We look forward to seeing you again.

Best regards.

Reviewed 5 July 2018

I got what I expected to stay in the hotel basically to sleep with my family. Fair cost x benefits if you are looking just for a good place to sleep with a fair price. They do not have service room, so, you need eat out or go to the hotel restaurant.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Alexandre P, Gerente geral at Ibis Campinas, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Dear Edson.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.
Our staff will be happy to know you enjoyed your stay.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 16 November 2017

Date of stay: November 2017
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Carlos T, Gerente geral at Ibis Campinas, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017