Lowest prices for your stay
US$34
Free cancellation until 21/08/14
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$32
PricelineUS$34
HurbUS$35
Reviews (1 199)
1 199 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
3 - 8 of 1 199 reviews
Reviewed 12 May 2016

We had a nice week in hotel Castelmar.We checked in very late people working at reception where very helpfull.The room was on the 12th floor and was very good we think it was renovated not long ago.Everything looked brandnew.Breakfast was very good every day there was something else hot and lots of fresh fruits and cakes,even the fruit juices were tasty.The hotel is situated 15 minutes walk from the centre with shops bars and restaurants.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Ron d
Emerson_Rosa, Gerente at Castelmar Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2016

Dear Customer,
We were very happy to receive and read your feed back .

We are continually investing in treinmaentos and structure of the hotel to offer the best that hopede should receive , with humane care and economy.

It will be a pleasure to welcome you in a next opportunity .

Best Regards,
Manager

Reviewed 2 May 2016

Very well located near the city center and close to the ciclovia beira mar... a wlking and biking sidewalk beside the sea. The hotel is going through a refurbishing situation, but they inform their guests about the daytime noise. The hotel is well equipmed, has a poll, a bar and a restaurant, Nothing very special, but works well. The breakfast is a little crowded, and it could have a little bit more items but it is fair. The room I stayed was big, good bed, good wifi and a good bathroom. For work is great.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Emerson_Rosa, Gerente geral at Castelmar Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2016

Hello Mrs. Lyss!

Thanks for the comments .
We hope you come back in the Castelmar Hotel.

Att.

Reviewed 19 March 2016

On March 6-10 I hade the opportunity to stay at the Castelmar in Florianópolis,BR.
I must admit I had read some of the reviews about this property prior to my trip. My hotel arraignments are usually made by the group that has invited me to give a lecture, so at times I will ask to have the hotel changed in light of the reviews posted. This was not possible due to the fact the event that I was invited to was to held in the hotel. When I talk in a seminar and the subject is "Service" I tell my audiences that
" It's not what the guests think about when the enter it's" what they believe about you when they leave' So it was when I visited the Castelmar Hotel.
The elevator that I read was to slow was actually as quick as any I have ridden in. The fact that there was only one may have been the problem. The entire staff from the GM to housekeeping was exemplary. My room was spacious and clean. The views may leave a little to be desired, but it was not the reason I was there.
It is my opinion that the staff is committed to raising this hotel to a higher level.
The next time I am in Florianopolis this hotel will be on my list of "must have"

Date of stay: March 2016
1  Thank jamesmentors
Emerson_Rosa, Gerente geral at Castelmar Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2016

Hello Mr.James !
Thank you for the words of our hotel.
We were very happy to know that you liked our services.

We'll be waiting for you!
Thank you.

Reviewed 14 September 2015

This is the worst hotel I have ever stayed. The room is not clean at all, the towels are dirty, the doors do not close well, the elevator does not look safe.

The pool and the gym are disgusting! It would better to close de door.

Room tip: There is not a good room.
Date of stay: September 2015
1  Thank fkanadani
Emerson_Rosa, Gerente at Castelmar Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2015

Hello Fabio. Thank you for your rewiew, it is very important to us. When you stayed here, the elevator was probably being repaired and this upgrade is now finished.
We hope to see you again in your next visit to Florianópolis and we expect to serve you better!

Reviewed 19 July 2015

Room service was poor, didn't clean the bathroom just changed towels. Drain clogged. Keys didn't work most of the time. One day there was no one working at the breakfast, the food was not enough and most people left the place without eating.

Date of stay: July 2015