Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 21/06/27
SAVE US$8
PricelineUS$43
eDreamsUS$43
FindHotel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 December 2019

Never a 4 star. Hotel updated some time ago, but no adequate maintenance afterwards. Location with nice views but right beside 6 lane road. Acoustic insulation bad. Parking is a problem although there is a space at the back of the hotel.

Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank travelpro_d
Fábio F, Manager at Slaviero Baia Norte Florianopolis, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We apologize for your discontent. We would like to inform you that we are taking care of the maintenance for the necessary improvements. We hope to welcome you back to our hotel to dispel this bad impression.

Lisiane Burin

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed there with my boyfriend and we were very pleased with the service we got. The hotel has been renovated, the room was clean with a comfortable bed and good air conditioning. Shower was good and the hair dryer for the guests was a proper one, which makes every woman happy! The breakfast was good with a decent selection of food and drinks. Staff was very helpful and kind. Would definitely come back. Note: highly recommend getting the room with sea view! ;)

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Fábio F, Gerente at Slaviero Baia Norte Florianopolis, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Dear Anagnclvs,

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

The hotel staff and service is simply horrible. Almost an hour to check in, not even a hello, good morning or thank you, no suggestions on places or restaurants to go. Do not stay here! Worst hotel I have stayed.

Date of stay: September 2017
Fábio F, Gerente at Slaviero Baia Norte Florianopolis, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

We selected this hotel for a business trip based mostly on Trip Advisor and location. However the entire experience from check in to checkout has been very unpleasant and disappointing.

At check in they could not find my reservation. Even though 2 of the staff spoke English they refused to answer in any language but Portuguese.

The room was clean but very noisy. The main boulevard is a few meters away and all the street sounds come into the room, competing with all the sounds from the rooms next door. (Plus the air conditioner was either full on or full off)

At checkout I had to pay for an extra night after they claimed they found my original reservation with an earlier check in date. When I asked the girl helping me at the front desk if she could get a taxi to the airport for me (in Portuguese), she walked away to help another guest and never returned or communicated further. Not once did she smile and she acted this way to others as well.

I normally try to be extra polite and patient when traveling international, especially when I am not good at the local language. I expect a little confusion as things get sorted through gestures and made up words. This usually ends up in a few laughs and smiles. However, this certainly not the experience at this hotel.

I cannot recommend this hotel unless you are desperate for poor service.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Bill T,

Fábio Carvalho

Reviewed 30 May 2017

It was quite a surprise. Florianopolis is known for its tourist attractions and beaches. But I was on business. SO I found this, literally, corner in town. About a mile from everything and with breathtaking view from the Lagoon that streams between the continent and the Isle. The high point is the renovation of what it should've been an old hotel into a modern and dynamic one. And they score high with when they placed a expresso machine in my room. Champs!

Date of stay: November 2016