Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$36
Booking.comUS$41
PricelineUS$39
TravelocityUS$36
Orbitz.comUS$36
FindHotelUS$36
Reviews (1 043)
1 043 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
6 - 11 of 1 043 reviews
Reviewed 24 June 2015

This is my fourth time at this nice business type of hotel. Don't expect too much of it. If you are going to Florianópolis for business purposes, it's ok to stay there. If you are going to visit the city I'd recommend another hotel, only because of the location.
It's in downtown and there's nothing much to do around.
The room is ok, clean and nothing personal neither cozy. The breakfast it's also ok, I've experienced better buffets, but I can't complain about this one.
As I said before, if you'r going for business, stay. Otherwise...

Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
luis v, Gerente at Intercity Florianopolis, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2015

Dear Pedro,

Thank´s very much for your promptly reply, in our next meeting with our staff , we are going to coment your impressions about the hotel.
When you decide to come againg to Florianópolis , please let me know , to take all cares about your reservation , when i am going to seeaspecial up-grade to your room request.

Hope to hear from you soon

Best Regards

Luis Branas Valenzuela

Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Loved this place. The staff speaks very little English, but for me that's expected when traveling in Brazil. Everyone is very helpful and know enough English to help! Breakfast in the morning is great.. huge selection of delicious food. Very relaxing, clean place with a good environment

Date of stay: June 2014
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank la_kalista
Reviewed 6 June 2014

It is a shame that the service staff does not speak English. If you want to order room service, no one understands you and the phone is hung up. I'm five weeks here and have every day the same problem.
In the room is a big noise because of the general air-condition and from the power generator too.
As for a holiday and business hotel i expected that the staff understand a little bit english.

Date of stay: May 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Jonas_Jakob2014
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Sorry, this is a terrible stay! Bath room is dirty, fungius everywhere!
I looks that they did not clean windows frames an room corner since months. Bath window, romm door, room locker defective. Terrible smell everywhere. Noise around from all the split air-conditioner. Matters protector not available. My colleague and me are very upsad.

Date of stay: May 2014
Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Rolf T
Reviewed 4 February 2014

Downtown location and price per night stay is what gives InterCity Floripa a 5 star rating. For as geographically large the island is, please rent a car or know someone that does. Thankfully, our good friend help us out.

Pros: location, price, breakfast, extremely helpful staff, security, and view of the bridge
Cons: outdated bathrooms

Overall, if you are looking for a short stay, 2-4 nights, this will accommodate you nicely.

Room tip: Ocean/Bridge View
Date of stay: January 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Daniel G
InterCity_hotels, Gerente at Intercity Florianopolis, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

Hello,
Thanks for your comment. We are happy to know you liked our hotel.
We will be glad to receive you back in our hotel.
You can always count on us to support you.
Have a great day!