Lowest prices for your stay
US$36
PricelineUS$39
TravelocityUS$36
Reviews (1 043)
1 043 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
7 - 12 of 1 043 reviews
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Loved this place. The staff speaks very little English, but for me that's expected when traveling in Brazil. Everyone is very helpful and know enough English to help! Breakfast in the morning is great.. huge selection of delicious food. Very relaxing, clean place with a good environment

Date of stay: June 2014
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank la_kalista
Reviewed 6 June 2014

It is a shame that the service staff does not speak English. If you want to order room service, no one understands you and the phone is hung up. I'm five weeks here and have every day the same problem.
In the room is a big noise because of the general air-condition and from the power generator too.
As for a holiday and business hotel i expected that the staff understand a little bit english.

Date of stay: May 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Jonas_Jakob2014
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Sorry, this is a terrible stay! Bath room is dirty, fungius everywhere!
I looks that they did not clean windows frames an room corner since months. Bath window, romm door, room locker defective. Terrible smell everywhere. Noise around from all the split air-conditioner. Matters protector not available. My colleague and me are very upsad.

Date of stay: May 2014
Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Rolf T
Reviewed 4 February 2014

Downtown location and price per night stay is what gives InterCity Floripa a 5 star rating. For as geographically large the island is, please rent a car or know someone that does. Thankfully, our good friend help us out.

Pros: location, price, breakfast, extremely helpful staff, security, and view of the bridge
Cons: outdated bathrooms

Overall, if you are looking for a short stay, 2-4 nights, this will accommodate you nicely.

Room tip: Ocean/Bridge View
Date of stay: January 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Daniel G
InterCity_hotels, Gerente at Intercity Florianopolis, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

Hello,
Thanks for your comment. We are happy to know you liked our hotel.
We will be glad to receive you back in our hotel.
You can always count on us to support you.
Have a great day!

Reviewed 11 January 2014

I'm extremely critical in all my reviews as Trip Advisor has served me abounds for the past 10yrs now its time to pay it forward. Intercity received 5 stars for one simple reason, it met all my expectations & was as expected for the price point paid. Pros, great wifi which always makes me happy, comfortable beds, great water pressure in the shower. Upon arrival (late at night) the staff member although a little rough with his english gave no less that 110% trying to assist us which was fine for me & certainly appreciated. Maid service was excellent, I sleep late upon waking up at 2pm one day I had a note under my door stating it was past 1:30pm please call the front desk when a cleaning was needed THAT is how it's done. Intercity was centrally located in my opinion, floripa is a very large island mostly everything is 20 minutes away via car in one direction or another so this hotel was well placed. Free breakfast was filling, not a ton of choice but again I'm basing my review on price point and the level of service expected at it. Price was right on, it was the beginning of high-season for the hotel they could have chose to price gouge and they didn't which was appreciated. Cons - Bathroom has some small portions of moldy caulk, some flying ants kept coming in a window that seemed to be required to be open at all times to vent the bathroom. Overall I enjoyed my stay, should I return to floripa I would definitely stay here again.
Tips; I would suggest a car rental for this island alot of beaches & everything is a drive & research beaches prior to heading to floripa there are 42 I believe and with traffic during high season it's important you decide on the right one the first time. The gas station next door has fairly priced food and alcohol should you require either during your stay:)

Room tip: Stay on a higher floor no street noise when windows were open but when they were you won't hear much if your higher up (it's on a busy street). If you have more than one device to connect to the internet specify when checking in its not a problem they make note of it on your account so you have no trouble, its free.
Date of stay: January 2014