Lowest prices for your stay
US$31
Free cancellation until 21/06/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Reviews (2 447)
2 447 results
1 201
1 201
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
1 - 6 of 2 447 reviews
Reviewed 9 August 2019 via mobile

When I arrived, the key they gave me didn't work. I went down to the lobby and they gave me another card, that didn't work also.
At last, they decided to give me a new room (this time the card opnened my door). But didn't send anyone with me to check if this time it was ok or help me and my daughter with the bags. Did not leave me a with very good first impression.

The room was only average, small with a small bathroom. Some things were worn out, like the shelf for the clothes and the bathroom door.
The shower was ok, good temperature and pressure.

There was a construction in front of the hotel so, early in the morning, the noise was a bit annoying since the windows weren't noise proof.

I liked the breakfast, simple but complete. With fruits, milk, coffee, juice, ham, cheese, different kinds os breads, cakes, scrambled eggs, sausages, cereal, etc. It was in a small place, but since there weren't lots of gests, we could have a nice and calm breakfast.

The hotel is also smoke free, which was excellent!!
I recommend the hotel for a short stay where you will spend a little time in the room.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Luis_Vieira
LORENZO C, General Manager at Hotel ibis Florianopolis, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2019

Dear Sir Luis,

Thank you for taking the time to write to us following your stay at ibis Florianopolis.

We regret that the service was not up to your expectations, please accept our sincere apologies.

Ibis hotels always want to provide the best quality of service during their stay; therefore your opinion is fundamental to us.

We assure you that the necessary steps will be taken to improve the quality of the benefits you referred to us. Once again, we welcome your comments and hope to regain your confidence in the next stay.

Looking forward to welcoming you soon, please accept our best regards.

Regards,

Reviewed 3 July 2019

The hotel stays at a perfect location. In the middle If the city, next to public institutions and the historic center.
The dish was frequentely, there was no croassant, bit the breakfast was ok. Wi-Fi was good.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Caiate
LORENZO C, General Manager at Hotel ibis Florianopolis, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2019

Dear guest,

We thank you for your comments following your stay at ibis Florianópolis.

It was with pleasure that we received your congratulations and notes. We will not fail to share your feedback with the entire team. Your satisfaction is the best reward for our employees who work every day to provide you an impeccable service.

In the hope of welcoming you again, please accept our compliments.

Regards,

Reviewed 20 March 2019

We arrived a couple of hours earlier and they wanted to charge us for early check-in. We did not accept it and went to see the city. The room probably stayed empty until we returned, and they only missed the chance to turn us into loyal customers (hotel managers may think they are smart when they see the small profit these early check-in charges add up to, but they cannot measure how much they are losing in future repeated business opportunities missed, probably many). But I understand budget hotels may need to monetize small things to be able to charge less and still provide good service. And they have good beds and breakfast buffet. On the other hand, the rooms are small and their other dependencies have nothing special. You can check-in on the web before you arrive hoping to speed things up, but check-in still takes a long time. Room cleanliness and maintenance might be improved, we found strands of hair in the restroom and shower cubicle on our first day. The shower cubicle also allowed water to leak, flooding the restroom floor. We requested a fix, but the person who did the repair only re-positioned a loose part on the cubicle door's hinge, so the problem soon returned (the repair person was simply lazy to tighten a screw to ensure a lasting fix). Individually each of these are minor problems that one can easily overlook if staff were better trained and allowed to make occasional gestures of courtesy.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
LORENZO C, General Manager at Hotel ibis Florianopolis, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis Florianopolis. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

We already talked at google review.
But i would like to write again that at Ibis, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Hotel ibis Florianópolis

Reviewed 20 November 2018

Great moments, very cortesy and eficient hotel workers, rest room and bathroom very clean and confortable, excellent breakfest, kitchen and bar with a sort of options, good sleep, good bed, great location.

Date of stay: November 2018