4 people are viewing this hotel
US$104
Free cancellation until 21/08/15
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hurb
Free cancellation until 21/08/10
Hotels.comUS$103
Agoda.comUS$104
TravelocityUS$103
All reviews rooftop pool a great stay jean concierge gym reception floripa
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 February 2021 via mobile

On arrival, car drop off and check in was hassle free and good.

The Rooftop pool was just spectacular and had a really relaxing atmosphere. Breakfast was good, lots of options and the staff were helpful.

One thing that really bothered me was that having booked 3 days in advance and asking for a good view we received a very disappointing room. When asking reception to move room she said all the better rooms at the rate we paid for had been booked THAT day? Another bad point was the bathroom door was extremely noisy when opening and closing.

Initial thoughts on hotel/service were bad but soon changed after we visited the pool which is the star attraction.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Scenic825559
Flávia Morais, Outro at Wk Design Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay at WK Design Hotel.

I am delighted to read that you have been made aware of the hotel's rooftop pool, breakfast and the attention of our staff.

Regarding your comments about the room preference, allow me to inform you that we have different rooms options available but be sure that your review was shared with our Front Desk team management. On the same note, allow me to inform you that the bathroom´s door noise was an individual problem that has been fixed.

Reviewed 4 February 2021 via mobile

I highly recommend this hotel it is simply the best! It is amazing with incredible attention to detail. It would be my only hotel of choice when visiting Floripa. The best room aqua is incredible with a total view of the city. I will be back shortly! Thank you to WK Design for providing me with an awesome experience.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Marcus S
Flávia Morais, Outro at Wk Design Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2021

Dear Mr. Marcus,

We are so pleased to hear that you had an excelent experience with us.

I am more than glad to hear how satisfied you were with our hotel. Suite Aqua it is certainly an incredible choice. I will share your comments with our intire team, who will be encouraged by your remarks.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 18 January 2021

Hello

When we came to Florianopolis the first time, the WK Design was still being finsihed. When we decided to come back to Floripa, we decided to see what the WK is about. We have been traveling in Brazil sinse July...I am Platinun at the Sheraton and my husband is diamond with Hilton. So we have lots of choices to stay and decided to try WK.

At first arrival, we were greeted by a super enthusiastic team. The concierge Jean was a fantastic host making sure we understood evertything at the hotel and during the stay. Ricardo and Andrea were also very helpful. Javier and the pool crew great staff always on point.

The breakfast was fantastic - just the fact that you have salmon lox, made my day and the staff could not be better. Our last night it was raining quite hard so we stay at the hotel and we had dinner at the restaurante. The food was excellent and service was perfect. I rarely eat dinner at the hotel but this time it paid off. Barbara it was great as well

The bartender Crystian is one of the best. He is the master of cocktails and great at conversation with everyone at the bar.

After all of this greatness, the only bad experience was that I planned to buy a fish from the market to take back to Curitiba with me. I asked if i could keep it in the fridge overnight and we told flat out no. They made an excuse that it was against the law. I know from a fact that it is not as long as everything is properly packaged and labeled.

Overall, thank you for a great stay and for setting the standard of what a hotel should be.

Sincerly,
Andre Pianucci-Dempsey

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Andre D
Flávia Morais, Outro at Wk Design Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2021

Dear Mr. Dempsey,

We are so pleased to hear that you had an excelent first experience with us.

I am more than glad to hear how satisfied you were with our hotel and our service. I will share your comments with Ricardo, Andrea, Javier, Barbara and Crystian, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks.

We have a very severe health surveillance rules regarding food in our country. But I really hope that this one particular situation, did not impact in your overall experience here.

Reviewed 18 January 2021

I stayed here for 4 days and overall, had a great experience. The hotel is new and had been open for 1 week when I arrived.

Check In/out: It was a bit slow as I think they were still getting used to check ins and also because I was from outside the country (credit card processing, passport, etc--I think I was their first guest from the USA). Check out was fast.

Room: I booked the ocean front (Luxo Frente Mar). The room that i originally checked into had a strange odor (sewage like). I called downstairs and they moved me immediately to another room. Amenities were really nice, and air conditioning worked perfectly. Very important when you are dealing with the hot sun of Floripa.

Dining/Breakfast: TOP NOTCH. Amazing food!! The breakfast was buffet style. The drinks were well proportioned and they had good mixologists making them. I forgot the Manager's name (wore glasses) but he was very professional and helpful, especially with food allergies and dietary restrictions.

Concierge/Front Desk: Excellent. Jean really knows the island and has great connections and recommendations. If you need anything, he is the guy that can help.

Other:
-The hotel has hybrid road bikes for use. This was one of the highlights of the stay because I used the bikes to go all over Florianopolis. They are high quality bikes so it makes for a great leisure (or speed) ride. The island is very safe so I highly recommend it.
-There is a pool on the rooftop that is a good place to sunbathe and relax.
-The gym has brand new free weights, machines, and treadmills.

Overall a great stay! Looking forward to staying again.

Date of stay: December 2020
2  Thank AdamMagellan
Flávia Morais, Outro at Wk Design Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2021

Dear Mr. Adam,

We are so pleased to hear that you had an excelent experience with us.

I am more than glad to hear how satisfied you were with our hotel and our service. I will share your comments with Jean and our Food And Beverage Manager, Joaquim who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks.

Reviewed 11 January 2021

It is a new modern stylish hotel with a gorgeous swimming pool on the rooftop. The gym is fully equipped I love it. Design room rocks, and the quality explains the price! Stuff in the reception is very friendly and patient. Loved the hotel and I kept on extending my stay. My favourite reception stuff is Thiago, he gave me a lot of info about the city and his English is excellent. Further I really appreciated the assistance of Victor and William. They got All my questions answered! Thank you so much.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank ValeriaS2408
Flávia Morais, Outro at Wk Design Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2021

Dear Ms. Valeria,

We are so pleased to hear that you had an excelent time with us.

I am more than glad to hear how satisfied you were with our hotel and our service. I will share your comments with Thiago, Victor and William, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks.