2 people are viewing this hotel
eDreamsUS$73
Orbitz.comUS$73
Reviews (1 033)
1 034 results
All reviews great hotel ac hotel walking distance to beach front desk very pleasant stay minute walk the hotel staff comfortable bed other hotels bernardo barra da facilities wifi affluent rio floor
Selected filters
2 - 7 of 1 034 reviews
Reviewed 18 March 2021

I visited 6 different hotels during my stay in rio de janeiro and this hotel was by far the best one. Service is perfect, pool area and rooms are spotless, great breakfast. Can't find anything negativ att all 10+

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank timolaz
Thiago Santos, Gerente geral at Radisson Hotel Barra Rio de Janeiro, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2021

Magnusson,
I don't have enough words to say "Thank You" for your review at Trip Advisor! Your words make us very proud about all the work we do here and give us the certainty that we are on the right path in search of excellence.
We hope to see you again as soon as possible.
Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed 21 August 2020 via mobile

Stayed for 11 days nice hotel with amazing staff who are super friendly and very efficient. Bernardo and Larrisa on receptIon were fantastic. The bar and breakfast staff were always very friendly and went out of there way to make me feel comfortable. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Kswm3
Thiago Santos, Gerente geral at Radisson Hotel Barra Rio de Janeiro, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2020

Kswm3,

Thank you very much for your kid words. We hope to see you back agais soon.

Best regards.

Reviewed 30 April 2020 via mobile

We came from the U.K. to visit Río for 4 days.
The staff at the hotel couldn’t do enough for us - they were absolutely brilliant. The receptionist Jose was very helpful, and the restaurant staff were all great characters, providing first class service and they were very funny too! Yago made us laugh every night with his stories and made some world class cocktails.
Would highly recommend the hotel, Barra was a lovely area and we enjoyed some early morning walks along the beach.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank benRT97
RadissonBarra, Gerente geral at Radisson Hotel Barra Rio de Janeiro, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2020

BenRT97,

Thank you so much for your review.

We look forard to see you again!

Best regars,

Reviewed 29 March 2020

The staff is absolutely first class in service and customer needs understanding.
I had big problems with the poor WiFi which affected my work negatively. However, the staff went out of their ways to resolve the problem and always with a great sense of service, attention, and smile.
Wifi was poor, all others was good. Affluent and safe location, with a 10 minute walk from the Barra beach and beachwalk. Taxi will take you downtown in 20 minutes.
Thank you, I will definitely return!

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank Kennet P
RadissonBarra, Gerente geral at Radisson Hotel Barra Rio de Janeiro, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2020

Dear Kennet P,

Thank You very much for your review at Trip Advisor! We are so glad to see that you had a very pleasant experience during your stay in our hotel. We hope to see you again as soon as possible.

Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed 15 March 2020

I booked this hotel for my first three days in Rio de Janeiro, so glad that I did.
I have more than 25 years working experience in hotels and this is my review:

Front Desk Staff:
Everyone smiled in every eye contact of mine. Check in was processed very quickly, as I was traveling all day I really appreciated. I would mention one staff member that I noticed in his natural kindness while dealing with guests, his name is Bernardo, he has a lot of customer service skills.

My room:

The first thing that I check for a room is cleanliness, I have to say that the bedroom and bathroom were very clean. The only flaw I found was the windows externally slightly dirty. Housekeeping staff absolutely kind and smiley.
There was no proper wardrobe in the room, however , keep in consideration that this hotel is targeted for business guests and short stays. I didn’t affected my stay this particularity.

Restaurant:

In the restaurant I only had breakfast. The dining area was very large and bright, I liked the furniture except the chairs, they looked bit old compared to the rest of the breakfast room.
I found a large and tasty selection of hot and cold food.

Overall:

For what I paid for my stay and for what I experienced I consider this hotel an excellent choice for those who want to come to Rio de Janeiro.

Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank Mikk0B
RadissonBarra, Gerente geral at Radisson Hotel Barra Rio de Janeiro, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2020

Mikk0B,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience.
I am pleased to hear you found our service to your liking.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future.

Best regards,