11 people are viewing this hotel
US$25
Free cancellation until 21/07/03
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
SAVE US$4
Expedia.comUS$23
PricelineUS$25
TravelocityUS$23
All reviews busy hotel the hotel is clean reception staff room service would stay here again lapa uber neighborhood english rio pros cons
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 March 2021

If you have any issues or you about to die as long as the room is pay they don't care even if about to die. They not help or call the emergency. I do not recommend this place at all. You never know what can happen and it's really important to have people who can support you when you need it

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 March 2021

Really really REALLY BAD EXPERIENCE with this hotel, especially the staff who clearly consider you more like a CREDIT CARD than a human. Know that if you have any problems at all, the staff AND the manager will sit quietly behind his desk, your problems (and your health) are none of their business.
The staff is disobliging and haughty, the services are not at all up to what this hotel claims. A word of advice: there are a thousand times better places in Rio! Foreigners, Brazilians, GET OUT! Your life depends on it.

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 20 March 2021

This is the worse hotel you could ever think of staying in! The service is poor. The worse thing is, I stayed there with my friends, one day one of us got sick, she was feeling weak and couldn't see or hear anymore. When we tried to alert the receptionists about what was going on, they ignored us, they didn't care whether someone is dying or not. All they care about is money. Can you imagine that they gave us a random ambulance number to call and we waited for almost an hour the ambulance never came, and none of the receptionists bothered to come and see what is going on. We ended up calling an uber to bring our friend to the hospital.

I AM WRITING THIS REVIEW TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT THIS HOTEL IS HORRIBLE. IF YOU STAY HERE AND BY ANY MISFORTUNE YOU GET SICK, THEY WILL LET YOU DIE. THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS ALL THEY WANT IS YOU MONEY TO FEED THEIR GREEDY MOUTH.

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 1 June 2020

I chose this hotel for my husband birthday. We had a long flight from London so we just wanted have a good rest. When we entered in the room I was terrified. The room was very dirty with some spiders in it. I was too tired to ask for changing the room so I asked that someone would bring clean bedsheets. Unfortunately we needed to call many times and my husband went in reception as well. We got new bedsheets almost after one hour which is ridiculous. One of the most important aspect for the hospitality is cleanliness. I was so embarrassed Infront of my husband as it supposed to be a lovely birthday stay for him. Nothing special was done for him (usually that's what you get when you stay in Europe hotels). I don't understand how this hotel can be 4star. Maybe hotel rating in Brazil is different. Never ever again. Do not recommend for no one.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 220august_u

Entrance
Sofa in the lobby

. Room was not cleaned for 2 days
I asked at the desk
Terrible reaction ! Arrogant ! Rude !
I had to wait one hour in the lobby at 10pm to get the room clean
Surréalist

Dîner buffet empty and cold

Cheap breakfast

I m traveling a lot

This place is a nightmare

Date of stay: February 2020